Wow..It's been so long since my last login. So much has changed..In my life, an as well as the site as I can see, and I can't wait to explore the new changes.
Many things in my life have changed, just to keep this short and sweet since I have an AP U.S History to work on, I'll just make a short list..
- I've recently turned 18
- I no longer have my dogs,as they had to be put down because of how much pain they were in, and it wasn't fair to make them suffer.
- I now have a kitten who will be a year old on August 21st. Her name is Squeaks, since she barely meows, and mostly squeaks like a mouse, which I hope isn't just a kitten phase,which I swear she's part dog on occasion since she likes paper balls and tug of war.
- I've dyed my hair red twice...First bright Auburn, then again recently, Burgundy along with a haircut.
- I'm Finally a Senior in High School and I have so much planned for it
- Sadly, my Great-Grandmother had passed back in February.
- I'm about to take my driving test.
- and, well I've recently become a fan of marvel movies because my mythology teacher said not to watch Thor.. and well being a teenager, when being told not to do something like that, I couldn't help it.
So so many changes...and some of them is scary, like trying to figure out what i'm going to go to college for and what college i'm going to go too...I'm scared of making the wrong decision and then change to a completely different major and having all the work I've done before hand,gone to waste.