An Interactive Twilight Experience.
What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Cooking out over an open fire
2. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
I like scary movies and comedy
3. How often do you people watch?
Every day. Have you been to a university cafeteria?
4. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
My sister’s choice of names for her child. Strong opinion and the opinion is UGH.
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
NOT Calculus! Ok.. Um.. camping and hiking in the Pacific Northwest
6. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
1st and foremost, I would make it illegal to name your child Lark.
7. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Go camping with Quil! hahah!
8. Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Whitewater Rafting for the win!
9. What’s your dream car?
Never really gave it much thought. I like Corvettes though
10. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
Spend more time on studies to get the best education, that’s what my mom says so I’m gonna go with that!
11. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
12. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
Graduating, getting situated in a career, and getting married !
13. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
14. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
15. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
I got a 86 on my calc exam
16. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
The time Quil fell out of a tree and landed on the tent we had JUST gotten set up. THAT’S Entertainment!
17. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
I really love the ocean so I’d stay on track with what I am studying which is marine biology
18. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
Once when I was 11 I followed the boys up to the cliff, waited for them to dive and then swim off and then I dove in. Best feeling EVER!
19. How different was your life one year ago?
I was a senior in High School and now I am a freshman in College. I lived at home then and I live in a dorm here. VERY Different!
20. What’s the best way to start the day?
NOT at 6am, if possible
21. What quirks do you have?
Ask Quil. I’m sure can fill you in
22. What would you rate 10 / 10?
Uncle Billy’s smoked jerky.
23. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
I have no idea
24. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
I don’t know why but there’s this art of polka dots that is way cool to look at.
25.What do you hope never changes?
My deep sense of connection and love for Quil