An Interactive Twilight Experience.
What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Read a book. I dislike this new technology.
2. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
Murder mysteries, of course.
3. How often do you people watch?
I would say that people watching is my specialty, so quite often.
4. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
The opinion is still forming. Ask me again later.
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
The Mediterranean Sea. It's quite extraordinary.
6. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
I would make everyone worship my maser, whether they were vampire or not.
7. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Come to Volterra. We are extremely hospitable. You'll only need one trip, trust me.
8. Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Neither. That seems like a waste of time. Do humans really do this?
9. What’s your dream car?
Porsche 911. Red.
10. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
Blood. You have to know how to lure in the right crowd, which sometimes means spending a little extra on what you want the most.
11. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Again, this technology. Phones and tablets and digital movies. What happened to the fine arts?
12. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
Increasing power of the Volturi.
13. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Volterra, naturally. It is by far the most stunning landscape this earth has to offer.
14. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Oh, now if I told you that, my secret would be out of the bag, so to speak. You'll just have to keep on guessing.
15. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
Alice agreed to perhaps leave Forks and come to Volterra. Should be interesting.
16. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again? The first time I ever heard my Uncle Luca explain about vampires.
17. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
I already have a job. Protecting Master Aro is the supreme position within the Volturi.
18. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
I am never alone. All that I am is in service of the masters.
19. How different was your life one year ago?
I did not have to journey to Forks to speak with an old friend, only to find myself assigned away from my charge for this long.
20. What’s the best way to start the day?
A little fresh snack.
21. What quirks do you have?
None. I am as Master Aro wishes me to be.
22. What would you rate 10 / 10?
Master Aro, plain and simple. He is perfection.
23. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
All human "trends" are irritating. I could do without bellbottoms and hoop skirts. Too messy.
24. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
We have a plethora of art within the confines of our home. It would be impossible to pick just one.
25.What do you hope never changes?
Everyone wants to see something extraordinary. It's curiosity, you can't help it. Fortunately for us, it keeps a steady flow of traffic through Volterra. I hope that wonder never wanes. Keeps me full.