Currently, Rosalyn by Bon Iver
2. What sparks your creative side?
There are little moments in life that spark creativity in me. Nothing spicific, and they are barely noticed but they hold great significance to me.
3. What is a hobby of yours?
Piano would be considered a hobby.
4. Word of good advice your parents or any family member has given you.
Carlise and Esme both have supplied me with such good advice It doesn't seem fair to choose. If I had to though, Carlisle has advised me to judge myself less harshly and though I don't agree, it has proven to be of great use.
5. Word of good advice you can give to others?
I would probably pass on Carlisle's wise words in you are only as worthy as you treat others.
6. Something you believe in.
I believe in souls as well as an afterlife, though not so much for myself.
7. Significant event that changed your life
Renesmee was life changing; not only to me but our kind as a whole.
8. Book you can recommend for us to read
The Phenomenology of Mid by Hegel.
9.Favorite TV show/Series or movie?
I'm not particularly interested in Tv nor movies so I lack knowledge on the matter. However, I found Dexter interesting.
10. Your friend is getting a cat and he needs a name... Suggestions?
Ollie is a name that has grown on me over the years due to my infatuation with the artist Keaton Henson.
11. What is your favorite mode of communication?
Phones are obvious the easiest but I believe handwritten letters hold something sacred.
12. What is your twitter?
13. What comes to mind when you hear/see the word "Love"
Sacrifice, Patients, Compromise.
14. Favorite color
Brown is a color I've become quite fond over through out the years.
15. Do you have a favorite travel destination?
Not particularly. I find each place holds something unique worth favoritism.
16. Walking Dead or Gotham?
Honestly, I'm not farmiliar with either.
17. Give us 5 songs on your Ipod playlist
Wash- Bon Iver
Band of Gold - Don Cherry
Untitled - Sigur Ros
From Eden - Hozier
Unwell - Matchbox 20
18. Do you collect anything? If so what?
Music mostly, despite the fall in popularity of CDs, I still prefer them.
19. Do you have a good luck charm? If so, what is it?
I don't believe I do.
20. Do you have a family heirloom? If so, what is it and from whom was it handed down?
I do. I obtained my mothers ring when she died, Bella now has possession of it though. I prefer it that way.