An Interactive Twilight Experience.
Name: Jared Cameron
Coven: La Puah
Mate/Spouse: Kim Conweller-Cameron
1. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Anything I can.
2. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Action
3. How often do you people watch? All the time
4. What have you only recently formed an opinion about? Some movies are better left unseen
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? the nittey gritty or recording
6. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?Mandatory play time. Soccer, lacrosse, something fun an active.
7. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Leave home and go on an adventure, cross country.
8. Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? White Water Rafting
9. What’s your dream car? More like Motorcycle. Would love to get a nice old Triumph to fix up
10. What’s worth spending more on to get the best? Recording gear and musical instruments
11. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
12. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? Seeing my boys grow up.
13. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? Haven't really left LaPush much. Lots of places I'd like to see with Kim.
14. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it? Vacation with Kim
15. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week? Quality time with my boys, without prompting.
16. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
17. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? I rather like my job, so I'm not sure if there's something else I'd rather do.
18. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
19. How different was your life one year ago? thankfully not much has changed the past year other than the boys getting smarter and bigger.
20. What’s the best way to start the day? Waking up beside my wife, follow by seeing my boys smiling faces.
21. What quirks do you have? I can be a bit of a jokester. Not as much as when I was in high school though.
22. What would you rate 10 / 10? Emily or Kim's cooking.
23. What fad or trend do you hope comes back? Music recording without any auto/pitch correct
24. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
25.What do you hope never changes? How important family is in La Push.