An Interactive Twilight Experience.
1. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Lipstick as cheek rouge.
2. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
The Great Gatsby.
3. How often do you people watch?
Being a seer, I tend to people watch most every moment of the day.
4. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
That no matter what the state of the world is, even when it feels it is two steps forward and two steps back, progress always happens even in times when it does not feel like it.
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Pairing the perfect wardrobe and grand auto theft.
6. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
No cut off jeans or scrunches allowed, punishable by law.
7. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Kiss under the stars.
8. Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Hang gliding..I am spry.
9. What’s your dream car?
Aston Martin MA-RB 00 ..only a mere $3.9 Million Dollars.
10. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
A tailored jacket and dress that you can wear rather that it wearing you.
11. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
12. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
Watching Ness grow into even more of an amazing woman.
13. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
A place called..Dress Barn. A barn..of dresses?
14. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
15. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
Our Family Holiday get together.
16. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
"Holiday Inn" in movie form to discover it on stage without prior knowledge or expectation.
17. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Fashion Editor at Vogue Paris.
18. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
I learned to twerk..in the privacy of my room.
19. How different was your life one year ago?
Fairly similar. Our lives tend to evolve in comfort.
20. What’s the best way to start the day?
A good book on the terrace as the sun comes up.
21. What quirks do you have?
Some would say I drive a little too fast and meddle.
22. What would you rate 10 / 10?
Chanel. All Chanel.
23. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
24. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
The Sistine Chapel ceiling, painted by Michelangelo.
25.What do you hope never changes?
Love and Kindness.