An Interactive Twilight Experience.
1. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Communicate. You know, talk, with your mouth, make eye contact, facial expressions even hand gestures. Texting doesn't cut it.
2. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? I don't really read a lot but I like true crime type shows
3. How often do you people watch? Every day
4. What have you only recently formed an opinion about? This survey
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? The dangers of hiking/camping while unprepared or alone.
6. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do? Ban Cellphones
7. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Help out at the local soup kitchen or retirement center
8. Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? Rafting
9. What’s your dream car? 1967 Plymouth Belvedere
10. What’s worth spending more on to get the best? Its worth spending MORE time with your family and friends to get the BEST out of life
11. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of? Cellphones
12. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? Fishing, camping and enjoying life
13. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? Forks, Washington. It can get VERY interesting around here.
14. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it? Warheads candy (my grand daughter loved those things)
15. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week? I "accidentally" ran over a tourist's cell phone after pulling him over for speeding. Oops
16. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again? Watching the Superbowl on the 40" Flatscreen
17. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? This one
18. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see? I caught a fish that was THIS big!
19. How different was your life one year ago? 'bout the same
20. What’s the best way to start the day? Opening your eyes, I reckon
21. What quirks do you have? Cellphones
22. What would you rate 10 / 10? Clara's Berry Cobbler at the diner -- hands down, the best
23. What fad or trend do you hope comes back? Let's make cars look a little more retro, these new designs are boring
24. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen? 1967 Plymouth Belvedere
25.What do you hope never changes? Clara's Berry Cobbler