10 things I have learned in 369 years
1. Compassion isn't all it's cracked up to be. It threatens to burst through my chest as I wrestle with intense feelings of emotion and concern.
2. Love is more intense than ever imagined. It grows more and more with each passing moment and no matter how much you love someone right now, that intensity will at least triple by tomorrow.
3 Even after 369 years, I STILL manage to put my foot in my mouth.
4. Sometimes not saying something says it all.
5. Looking at things from all angles before speaking gets the best results.
6. Loving Esme is my existence. Hurting Esme would be my destruction.
7. Listening isn't the same thing as hearing
8. It IS the little things that matter.
9. Eating a piece of humble pie now and again is good medicine.
10. Always lead by example.