Liseli
*Races up the dirt road as fast as I can, the tires of the car slipping through the mud**Squinting through the haze of the afternoon, gasping loudly as I see Billy's truck parked off the side of the road, slamming on the breaks, the car slipping slightly around the curve before it comes to a stop*

Billy
*hears a car on the road, comes to briefly groaning in pain* Help *tries to yell*

Liseli
*Jumping out of the car, reaching back in to grab the medical kit, insuiling, juice, Karo syrup and the blankets, balancing them in my hands as I slip down the embankment, shouting* Billy!  Billy!

Billy
*Hears a familiar voice, tries but is unable to open my eyes*

Liseli
*Slides through the mud, tears instantly welling in my eyes at the sight of you completely drenched from the earlier rain fall, my hands shaking with adrenaline* I'm here.. I'm here..

Billy
*hears a voice tries to smile* Sarah? *mumbles with delirum* Sarah....

Liseli
*Stumbles through the mud until I reach you, blinking back tears at Sarah's name* Oh god, you're freezing.. *Immediately covers you with the blankets, tucking them in close to your body as you go in and out of conciousness* It's not sarah...

Billy
*groans in pain as my arm is moved, head slumping aginst you whispering* There are angels *smiles weakly, eyes rolling back in my head*

Liseli
*leans in, hovering over your face*  Billy.. *places my hands over your stone cold cheeks and whispers* Billy... it's me.. *Notices your eyes roll back* No no NO! NO! Billy!  *Shakes you gently* Stay with me...

Billy
*jolts with pain as you shake me gently* Is it over? I hear an angel *leans into your warmth*

Liseli
*Cradles you against me, reaching back for my phone, attempting to call Jacob but getting no service, dropping the phone on the ground* Don't you leave me.. Billy.. stay awake..it's not over.. *Presses my fingers against your neck, taking your pulse*

Billy
*takes short shallow breaths, fighting to stay conscious* Where are we? Who are you?

Liseli
*Pushes through the tears, knowing you need help, but the need to stabalize you first is foremost in my mind, wanting to keep you talking*  It's me.. Liseli.. what happened to you?  *Listens to you mumble as I pull out the glucometer*

Billy
*whispers* Angels I hear angels *turns my head and cries out in pain*
*opens my eyes seeing through haze a beautiful face, touches your cheek with my hand* You feel real

Liseli
*Flinches at the anguish in your voice, but using the opportunity to prick your finger and test your blood sugar level, turning to smile at your touch* I am real..*looks at the reading* Low.. very low.. *Reaches over and grabs the karo syrup* *Looks back to your eyes, covering your hand with mine* Billy..please... I'm here.. I'm here..

Billy
*tries to sit up, slumping back into your arms in pain* Cold, I can't get warm... so cold

Liseli
*Gently sets you back against the ground* Stay still.. *Leans in, opening your mouth slowly, and wiping a small amount of the syrup on the roof of your mouth* I will get you warmth.. but first please eat some of this..

Billy
*lays still unable to fight, tasting the sweet liquid in my mouth* No *pushes your hand away* I need her...I heard her she was here

Liseli
*Understanding completely how you feel, the lack of sugars in your body mixed with the trauama confusing you* Billy... *Struggles against you, placing more of the syrup along the inside of your cheeks*

Billy
*turns my head , burning pain rips through me, gripping the muddy ground with my right hand* Come back, please

Liseli
*Sighing through the tears and adrenaline, knowing the only way to get you to stop fighting me is to play along, speaks softly *  Billy, it's me.. it's Sarah.. Let me help you. *Looks down and smiles*

Billy
*reaches up with my muddy  hand* Yes *smiles through the haze in my eyes* Take me with you

Liseli
*Biting my lip to stop the sobs* Billy.. I.. can't take you with me.. you belong here.. with Jake, Becca, Rach..where I am, you cannot follow.  *Wipes more of the Karo syrup into your mouth, praying it works*

Billy
*swallows the sweet liquid, fighting to stay conscious, trying to focus my eyes as blackness surrounds me on all sides*

Liseli
*Leans down and gently kisses your forehead, tears trickling down my cheeks onto your skin, whispering* Come back.. please.. please come back. *sits back up, hoping for a sign that your sugar levels are rising*

Billy
*speaks through raspy breath, eyes opening* Sarah?

Liseli
*Wipes the tears from cheeks, not time to play along anymore, needing to assess your injuries* Tell me where it hurts Billy.. *Moves your arm and flinches as you scream, the tears coming once more*

Billy
Stop!! *cries out* Oh god STOP!! *writhes in pain, gripping a fistful of mud*

Liseli
Oh god.. I'm so sorry.. *Gently sets your arm down, moving my fingers up your neck, signs of trauma just below the skin, trying to be as careful as possible* This is bad, very bad.  *Looks around and screams* HELP!

Billy
I can't *blinks back the hot tears that threaten* Please stop

Liseli
*Whispers as I cup your face* Okay, okay.. I'll stop.  *gently covers you once more, knowing I need to go for help since I have no service* I'll be back.. I promise.  *Kisses your cheek and runs to the car, peeling out down the road*

Jacob
*heads down a narrow road on my bike, still looking for signs of my dad as i see Liseli's car,peeling out around the corner*

Liseli
*Spots Jake in the distance, beeping my horn, frantically trying to get his attention*

Billy
*hears the car pull away, confusion building* Wait.. no no.. don't go *wipes the rain from my face smearing mud across my forehead*

Jacob
*slows down,stopping the bike as Liseli pulls up next to me* Liseli???!

Liseli
*Slams on the breaks and jumps out, crashing into Jake as the tears pour down my face, my entire body shaking from head to toe* I.. I .. Jake!! I found him!  *pants through the devestation of leaving Billy behind*

Jacob
*widens my eyes,breathing deep* WHERE?! *holds you at the arms* Liseli? Where? where is he?

Liseli
*My lip trembling as I speak, complete terror running through me* Jake.. two miles.. *Stumbles through my words as I point* That way.. *looks up to you eyes* It's bad Jake.. really bad.  I did what I could.

Jacob
*nods* Liseli..Go find help okay? I will go to him..Find Rach and Bex..thank you..*motions* Go!

Liseli
*My breathing picking up rapidly as I run to the car, calling out* He's hypothermic Jake.  I left blankets and supplies there, his blood sugar crashed.. I tried my best to bring it back up but he's delirious.  He needs Help!

Billy
*lays drifting in and out of consciousness, clenching my fist, trying to grip the mud to sit up*

Jacob
*making sure you are gone,ties my shorts around my ankle and phases,quickly telling the pack that he has been found, pushing my thought along to Sam to spread to his pack,running at high speed on all fours towards my Dad*

Liseli
*speeds off to find Rebecca and Rachel, my heart racing a million miles a minute* God don't die, please don't die... don't leave us.  *Disapears down the road*

Jacob
*heads swiftly down the embankment as i see my dad lying there,gets to him quickly, phasing back and throwing on my shorts,bending down to talk to him* Dad?!

Billy
*whispers* Jacob I saw her she was here *blinks back tears, dizzy trying to talk through slurred speech*

Jacob
*scans your body for any trauma,seeing you shake,knows i can warm you up, lifting you slightly,wrapping my arms around you and pulling a blanket over both of us* Who dad?

Billy
*groans as my shoulder and neck are jostled* oh god that hurts *tries to lay still*  Sarah
She just vanished *tries to crane my neck to look, screams out in pain*

Jacob
Lie still Dad!*breaths deep* Please!..Im gonna give you some warmth...its gonna be okay dad...

Billy
No don't move please *groans* I can't do this Jake let me be please

Jacob
NO! You wont leave me! I wont EFFING LET YOU, HEAR ME?! *adjusts the blanket to be all the way around you, hoping my warmth helps,speaking a soft murmur* you cant leave dad...you cant..I need you..

Billy
She was here *looks up seeing more clear talking through my chattering teeth* I saw her, I heard her

Jacob
*grins slightly as my eyes well up* ya did?

Billy
I swear *shivers violently as my body temperature starts to respond to your warmth*

Jacob
*holds you tightly against me,not wanting to move for fear of hurting you further* What did she say dad?

Billy
She said I can't go with her *coughs and cries out* God, the pain, make it stop, please

Jacob
*winces at your words,speaks erratically* help is comin dad...its gonna be okay...you'll be fine*tryin to convince myself,feeling you become warmer against me and exhaling*

Billy
*closes my eyes, tired of fighting* I need to go Jacob

Jacob
*yells at you* NO! DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME! NOT TODAY..*tears start to roll as i panic, speaking in a murmur as i place my head against yours* not today dad..please...I wont make it without you....*looks down* stay with me dad, tell me more about Mom

Billy
Where is she? *blinks back tears* She left me Jacob, she was here I swear *speaks through slurred delirious speech*

Jacob
*nods* I believe you Dad...* thinks for a moment* She probably had to go..Im sure she is watchin' over ya...Im sure of it...

Billy
I asked her to take me with her and she vanished

Jacob
*closes my eyes tightly at the thought of you going with her* its not your time Dad...not now...*hoping youre much warmer now*

Billy
What happend *moves and cries out* I can't move,  Jacob my chest *grips my chest with my muddy hand*

Jacob
*holds you* Dont try to move Dad...youre hurt....Dont move..stay still...help is on the way...Just...talk to me..*wanting to keep your mind off the pain*

Billy
I'm sorry *looks up to your tear stained face* I've failed you I'm so sorry *closes my eyes*

Jacob
*shakes my head* Im sorry dad..I shouldntve pushed you..I pushed too hard..Im sorry...*furrows my brow*

Billy
no.. it's alright, you deserve to know *tries to take a deep breath* Jake I can't breathe
*brings my hand to my chest again, gripping at my collar* I can't breathe Jake

Jacob
*anxiety washes over me,yelling out* HELP! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE! *looks down* Dad..you have to try to breathe, think of somethin' good....

Billy
I'm trying *closes my eyes trying to envision the face that leaned over me earlier* she was here, she's an angel Jacob *whispers, a smile curling on my lips*

Liseli
*Leaving Rachel and Rebecca behind as I race back to Billy, hearing Jake's panicked screams echoing down the dirt path, my fears instantly hitting me*

Jacob
*crying out again,my voice in a harsh scream* HELLLPP!!

Billy
*grabs your hand, squeezing with all I have* My chest burning gasping for air trying to talk, looking up desperately in your eyes, succumbing to the darkness*

Jacob
*screams out with a burn in my throat* DAD!!! NOOOO! COME ON DAD..*bursts out in tears*

Liseli
*Stops the car and slides back down through the mud, tears welling up as Billy stops breathing, his body going limp* NO NO NO! *Glances to Jacob, shouting* MOVE!  *Pushing him out of the way and leaning down checking for a pulse*

Jacob
*moves quickly away,leaning down* Liseli..*speaks with watered eyes* Help..please...*shakes my head* its not supposed to be like this...I shouldnt have yelled...I shouldnt have..*cries out* im so sorry Dad...

Liseli
No pulse.. Jake.. NO PULSE! *all the adrenaline i have rushing through my body, instantly beginning CPR, giving a breath at first, then starting chest compressions* One.. two.. Come ON billy!  *pushes harder on his chest* DONT DO THIS!

Jacob
*watches as you give CPR,holding my dads palm in mine* Come on Dad...not now...

Liseli
Presses my lips to Billy's, administering another breath, returning to the chest compressions, tears pouring from my eyes*  COME ON!  Billy.. PLEASE! BREATHE! *Leans down for another breath*JACOB!  *looks over to you* I can't do this alone.. *Nods to my hands on his chest* I need your help..

Jacob
I'll do compressions..*leans over my dad as you lean for another breath* COME ON!

Liseli
*breathes once again, leaning my ear to his lips, checking for any signs of life, my fingers postioned to check his pulse along his neck* Come on old man.. don't you DARE do this to me.

Jacob
*continues to apply compressions,my palms flat agaisnt his chest as i apply equal pressure* Check Again!

Liseli
*Motions for you to stop* Jake wait.. *Puts my ear to his lips again, feeling a shallow breath bounce off my skin* Billy?  *whispers* Billy? *Checks for a pulse, a smile coming over me as I feel a beat*  BILLY?

Jacob
*drops my head in an exhale as i stop,lifitng it back up to look at you* anythin? *hears the siren of the ambulance in the distance*

Billy
*squeezes my hand against yours, opening my eyes seeing 2 faces hovering over me*

Liseli
*Instantly Cradles Billy's head in my hands, the sounds of footsteps approaching* Oh thank god.. thank god.. *Looks at Jake, tears of relief dropping down my cheeks*

Jacob
*exhales in a sharp gust,feeling relief as the medics move in to grab my dad,grabbing liseli and moving out of the way,placing my arm around her and pulling her into me,speaking softly* thank you...thank you so much...

Liseli
*Clings tightly to jake, speaking through tears and exhaustion* No, never a need to thank me.. I'm just glad they have him now.  *Leans back* Go with him.. I will follow.

Jacob
*nods,pulling you in one more time before turning with the medics and jumping into the ambulance with my dad*

Liseli
*Gets into my car, following the ambulance through the res towards the hospital*

Views: 8

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service