Dance every performance as if it were your last
- Kick off your Sunday shoes. If you do not own a pair of Sunday shoes, go out and buy a pair right now.
- Act like no one’s watching.
- Put your hands on your hips, yeah.
- Let your backbone slip. (Please consult a physician before completing this step.)
- Shake it like a Polaroid picture, which is to say “until everything looks blurry and ill defined.”
- Overthrow the anti-dancing establishment and learn a valuable lesson about life, love, and ”doing the butt.”
- This guide will not teach your boyfriend how to dance with you.
- Try not to have guilty feet, as they have got no rhythm.
- It is acceptable to dance in the street, and it does not matter what you wear. But watch out for swingin’, swayin’, and records playin’.
- Dancing is often done on a floor. Dancing on the ceiling engenders and entirely different sort of feeling.
- Only put on your red shoes if you intend to dance the blues.
- It is not impolite to leave your friends behind if your friends don’t dance, as they are no friends of mine.
This group does not have any discussions yet.