Marcus: *glances at the ancient clock hanging on the wall of my chambers and sighs a heavy sigh, gathering myself and heading downstairs to the throne room*

Aro: -heading to the throne room along side Sulpicia-

Caius: *Paces in my chambers, finally deciding to head to the throne room. Entering the throne room I take a seat on my throne.*

Sulpicia: *walking long side my Beloved as I follow him to the throne room*

Felix: *following the masters inside the throne room before taking my position to the side*

Athena: *heads out of my chambers towards to throne room, moving to Caius' side as I enter*

Caius: *looks to Athena and smiles*
Santiago: *Walking into the throne room and moving to stand next to the wall*

Aro: -sitting quietly on the throne-

Athena: *smiles at Caius as I stand at his side*

Sulpicia: *standing by my Beloved's side*

Chelsea: *enters throne room and bows to thy masters, then steps back to stand against the wall*

Jane: -moves down the stone corridor silently at Alec's side, making our way towards the guest chambers; stealing a glance at him while I wrinkle my nose slightly-

Aro: -looking to Caius and then to Marcus knowing this moment to come could only increase our numbers or destroy our reputation-

Marcus: *nods to Aro, returning his looking, feeling almost on the same wavelength after all of these years*

Alec: -a smirk crossing my lips as I catch Jane's expression, knocking on the door and waiting impatiently for an answer-

Jane: -saunters carelessly to the second door, knocking loudly before stepping back; letting out a heavy sigh-

Caius: *sighs growing bored with the waiting on the guests to come to the throne room*

Edward: *standing at the sound of the knocks, gripping the handle and pulling the door, standing silently*

Emmett: :following behind Ed, prepared for anything::

Alec: -straightens up as I see Edward standing in the doorway- Masters Aro, Caius, and Marcus request your presence in the throne room.

Eleazar: -answering the door seeing Jane- Yes?

Carmen: *stands closely behind Eleazar, shrinking back as Jane's scent enters the room*

Edward: *only nodding to Alec, turning to face the others in the room, stepping toward him in the hallway as the others follow behind*

Jane: -stares up at Eleazar, my expression blank- You, as well as your company, have been requested in the throne room. Follow us. -turns, walking back towards Alec-

Emmett: ::glaring at Alec as I follow::

Eleazar: -nodding to Jane taking hold of Carmen's hand pulling her close nodding to the others to follow-

Siobhan: -I stand with a somber expression, heading out of the room, bringing up the rear.-

Liam: -taking hold of Sio's hand as we walk out of the room-

Carlisle: *walks silently down the hall, ears and eyes focused on the muted voices ahead*

Chelsea: *clears thy head to be prepared to focus on the guest once they arrive in the throne room*

Jane: -takes Alec's hand as I meet his side; staring straight ahead-

Carmen: *leans into Eleazar as we follow Alec & jane down the long corridor*

Alec: -looks down at Jane before returning my gaze to the large doors in front of me, relinquishing her hand only to open them and move aside to allow all the guests to enter-

Aro: -looking to Chelsea with a gesturing nod, knowing she is quite aware of her duty-

Eleazar: *squeezing Carmen's hand hoping to offer a little comfort as we walk the corridor*

Caius: *sneers as I watch them all enter*

Jane: -stands to the side, glaring at each guest as they walk passed us; giving a sly smile in Carmen's direction-

Felix: *nodding as our guest enter.*

Aro: -smiles widely for our guests as I stand before them-

Edward: *following behind Alec and Jane, no attempt to hide the disgust in my eyes when I gaze up to the Masters, moving to stand in a line as we have been instructed*

Carlisle: *walks in, situating myself front and center, locking eyes with Aro as he prepares to speak*

Sulpicia: *my eyes on my Beloved as I watch our guests enter, nodding as they arrive*

Emmett: ::glaring still as we walk into the throne room, shrugging as I take a stand

Santiago: *watching everyone as they enter*

Athena: *nodding to the guests as they arrive, smiling slightly*

Siobhan: -I take a stand slightly in front of Liam, keeping him protected behind me whether he likes it or not-

Carmen: *returning Eleazars comforting touch while catching Janes smile, looking away quickly to focus on the Masters in front of us*

Alec: -shutting the doors as the last enter the room, walking to stand next to my Masters and Jane-

Liam: -slightly irriated at Sio's stance but knowing there's no way I'll win this fight letting her stand in front-

Chelsea: *watching and focusing on the guest before us*

Eleazar: *looking down to Carmen whispering* Just look at me not at her.

Marcus: *focuses on the auras of the relationships in the room, frowning slightly at the intensity of the feelings radiating towards me*

Jane: -stands statuesque at Alec's side, my eyes moving continuously from guest to guest; ready to attack if need be-

Aro: -looks around the room placing an eye on every individual present, clasping my hands as I walk towards Carlisle- I am aware that you all have spent time in our home. Have you decided your choice to join the guard?

Carmen: *glances quickly to Eleazar giving a quick smile, whispering* Thank you

Carlisle: There is no debate. There is nothing to contemplate. The answer always has been and will remain the same.

Aro: -looking to Caius and to Marcus and each member of the guard as I returen my gaze to our guests-

Caius: *raises my voice slightly* Enough with this, they need to join us NOW or there will be more attacks...perhaps even deaths

Emmett: ::snarling:: that would be a no

Aro: -quickly looks to Caius- Let them speak, Brother

Eleazar: *squeezing Carmen's hand speaking firmly* The answer remains No.

Chelsea: *sickened by the bonds that are to thick to seperate*

Edward: *gripping my fists by my side, my jaw clenched before I utter simply* No, Aro.

Caius: *cleanches my jaw as well as my fist as I glare at Aro*

Aro: -looking to each face as they reply with a No, waiting for a Yes to be heard

Aro: -looking to Chelsea as her gifts are failing my intentions as I return my gaze to the guest once more-

Siobhan: A huge and resounding No. -I cross my arms over my chest-

Marcus: *readjusts myself on my throne uneasily at the tension in the room, catching Aro's look to Chelsea, seeing the strength of the relationships and knowing the struggle that she is encountering*

Carmen: *gathers every ounce of courage & squeezing Eleazars hand tightly, answering Aro* No Thankyou

Liam: *keeping my answer to myself as not to cause more trouble anger flaring up at the question being asked*

Eleazar: *pulling Carmen closer to me proud of her knowing how nervous she is in this moment*

Caius: They MUST join now or there will be more attacks!!!

Carlisle: *stands unfaltering* Some things are worth standing up against

Aro: -looks to Caius and back to our guest- Caius, Brother I am sure they are not aware of life of a guard. You say you live by the laws then what better way to do that then to join the guard. It is much more than what you believe it to be.

Aro: -walks closer towards them showing my truth in my words-

Caius: *rolls my eyes as I listen to Aro, waiting to take one of the guests and kill them to make a point.*

Aro: -smiles as I look to Caius- Understand, Brother I will not force anyone to join the guard, it is an honor to be considered as a member of the guard. Members will join of their own free will. -looking towards the others now-

Carlisle: And they leave of their own free will

Carmen: *feels Zafrina's arm brush against mine as she steps forward to answer in a clear but polite voice to the masters* No Thankyou *smiles to her as she falls in beside me*

Aro: -nods to Carlisle-

Marcus: *pastes on my most pleasant smile, putting on a good face for the Volturi*

Aro: Of course

Carlisle: *looks to the three faces before me* Forget not to whom you speak

Chelsea: *feels bonds tightening to each other and animosity rising*

Edward: *stepping forward, unable to contain myself, my anger bursting out without thought to what it might mean for me* It's ridiculous! *stepping toward Aro without permission* You only risk yourselves if this continues.

Edward: -I growl low in agreement with Edward-

Liam: -nodding in agreement with Edward trying my best to contain my anger-

Emmett: ::shaking my head as Edward steps forward::

Aro: -looking to Edward with a mere smirk for is emotionaly display-

Caius: *slightly sits forward gripping a blade hidden in my cloak as I see Edward step forward*

Marcus: *frowns* You would do well to hold your tongue, young one.

Chelsea: *slides closer to thy masters and fellow guard members sides with a low growl in the pit of thy stomach*

Carmen: *tightens my grip on Eleazars hand & grabbing hold of Zafrina's arm as I feel her body move forward*

Edward: *continuing, near spitting my words* You bring attention to yourselves, the guard you so *mockingly* carefully protect. We are aware of your plans.. your greed. The filth... *my voice raising*

Felix: *moving swiftly forward to yank Edward by the throat as a deep growl booms from my chest.*

Eleazar: *squeezing Carmen's hand as i feel her grip tighten letting her know she'll be safe giving a warning glace to Zafrina as she moves forward*

Edward: *gripping his wrist, growling at his grip, pulling at his arm as my face tenses, still trying to spit out my words of disgust, forgetting all chivalry and honor in this moment, curses flying*

Aro: -looking towards Edward and Felix as I walk back to sit-

Santiago: *watches the others, letting out a low growl at Edwards move*

Athena: *watches curiously as the comotion unfold before us*

Jane: -stands silently as I watch the scene before me; ignoring the various hisses and growls throughout the room-

Eleazar: *seeing the fight break out pushing Carmen futher behind me hardening my glance at Zafrina as she stops moving*

Felix: *spinning us around as we both fight for dominance..*

Sulpicia: *catches Athena's eye as the scene unfolds*

Caius: *smirks hoping Felix will kill him*

Emmett: ::holding back as I want to help Edward, but keeping my promise to Rosalie::

Liam: -anger filling me seeing the fight hoping Edward will take Felix out moving to stand next to Sio holding her close wanting to keep her safe-

Edward: *flipping from underneath his grip, my speed giving my slight advantages, our bodies moving like flashes as we attack one another, growls and hisses mixing with our verbal threats, both of us crashing back*

Carmen: *gasps as Edward & Felix fight, fear gripping my sides instantly, begs Zafrina with a silent plea to stay still as I tighten my grip on her arm*

Jane: -turns my gaze to the rest of the room; my expression remaining blank as I stare at them, threatening them silently-

Felix: *zipping around as I grab to pull Edward in the air, quickly throwing him against a pillar.*

Carlisle: *watches, ready to intervene if need be*

Aro: -noticing the seriousness in Felix eyes to destroy Edward, knowing he will if I dont interfer, not wanting to destroy such a gift- Felix, ENOUGH. Let him go. -loud monotone- Edward, you have made your point.

Felix: *stopping my movements at once*

Caius: *sneers as Aro stops Felix*

Edward: *flinching still, my fists clenched, not meeting Aro's gaze*

Aro: -looks around the room- You may retreat to where ever it may be you lay. If you do not wish to join the guard so be your request. However, you are more than welcome to stay for such a joyeous celebration tomorrow as a way of sincere apologies.

Jane: -wrinkles my nose slightly at the thought of them staying longer; letting out a short, inaudible sigh-

Caius: *looks to Aro glaring as I bring my fist down on my throne as I speak full of anger* once again, Failure is YOUR fault...next time LISTEN TO ME! *stand from my throne knocking it back as I storm out of the room to my chambers slamming the door as it echoes through the halls, tossing a desk out my window I notice someone in the street watching me i jump from my window to give chase hoping to kill tonight!*

Chelsea: *disgusted by Edwards outburst and disrespect to thy father, I lose focus on thy failing task at hand*

Marcus: *half stands as Caius explodes, ready to restrain him, but sitting as he leaves the room*

Aro: -looking towards the door as he leaves looking back towards the guest- It has been an enjoyable occassion to have you all in my presence do stay if you would like.

Carmen: *looks at Aro incredulously unable to believe my ears, trying to keep the shock from my expression, smiling politely instead*

Siobhan: -one eyebrown raises as I watch Ciaus' temper tantrum-

Athena: *watches as Caius flee's from

Sulpicia: *steps behind Aro's throne as I watch Caius*

Felix: *scoffing in disgust as I leave, choosing to keep guard outside the throne room.*

Emmett: ::glancing to Carlisle and back to Edward.::

Santiago: *watches Felix leave from the corner of my eye, but keeping watch on our guest, ready to move if they try anything*

Carlisle: *nods at my sons, taking lead into the hallway, disappearing silently into one of the chambers, closing the door behind*

Eleazar: *pulling Carmen along as she pulls Zafrina* No thank you Aro *heading out the door making eye contact with Jane glaring ever so slightly remembering the pain she caused Carmen*

Edward: *turning my face once toward Aro, the dishonesty I sense in his voice pricking me, turning then to follow Carlisle, leaving this very moment as we have been awarded our freedom*

Jane: -glances at Alec as the guests begin to filter out of the room-

Emmett: ::glaring once more with a quiet no thank you as I follow Edward out::

Liam: -stifiling a laugh at the thought of staying in the wretched place any longer taking Sio's hand walking out of the room not looking back-

Siobhan: -I take Liam's hand and head towards the closest exit, intent on leaving Volterra. Not to return for a VERY long time-

Marcus: *watching the guests leave with quiet resignation*

Carmen: *keeps a tight hold of Zafrina's arm as we leave glancing back just once to Jane, before turning quickly & breathing out with relief*

Jane: -watches everyone leave before nodding to my Masters and their wives; bowing momentarily before taking Alec's hand and leaving the room soundlessly, just as we had come-

Aro: -looks to Marcus with a nod- Caius's was right in his decision for becoming upset, for this plan was not a success. -looking towards my wife with a gesture for us to depart-

Athena: *turns to Sulpicia catching her eye* Sister would you like to join me we have a few last things to arrange.

Marcus: *sighs* Yes, I believe it could have gone better myself. *pushes up from my throne* Well... it isn't like we are getting any older. We will have other chances. *smiles wryly*

Chelsea: *sadden by my failed attempts to break bonds for thy father I bow infront of masters Aro and Marcus before they leave the throne room*Apologies Masters

Sulpicia: *instantly by my Beloved's side, I begin to depart by his side, then stops when Athena speaks* Yes, indeed, Sister.

Marcus: *smiles to Chelsea* You did well, child. The relationships were strong, very strong. I was able to sense that you were making some headway with them, but even a gift ten times the strength of yours would not have budged their will.

Athena: *nods to Sulpicia as I head out of the throne room back to my own chambers with her at my side*

Aro: -smiles towards you as I look to Chelsea- I agree with Brother.

Santiago: *watches the last of the guest leave, nodding to Aro, and Marcus as I turn to leave*

Sulpicia: *looks at Aro*Beloved, I shall speak to you soon. *follows alongside Athena to her chambers*

Aro: -nods as I look at my wife depart deciding to head towards my office and start on my next plan- Marcus, I bid you farewell for now, dear Brother

Marcus: *inclines head* Farewell for now. Don't get cold feet before tomorrow evening. *winks and exits the room headed for my chambers*

Aro: -smirks as his thoughts are a refreshing sound-

Views: 11

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service