Esme
*Stepping down the stairs after speaking with Carlisle, and knowing his wishes, glancing at him from the corner of my eye as we enter the living room together*

Emmett
:raising an eyebrow as I walk inside hand in hand with Rosalie

Carlisle
*feels the anxiety in your touch, smiles in attempt to quell your worry*

Bella
*Looks up at Carlisle and Esme as the enter the room my eyes hopeful*

Tanya
*Steps inside from the porch hearing everyone gather*

Liam
*walking into the living room hand in hand with Maggie looking to Carlisle and Esme waiting to see what the plan is*

Rosalie
*Glancing up to Esme, still quiet after the events from yesterday as I follow Emmett in *

Alice
*moving downstairs quickly, my sketchbook in hand as I look to everyone* It's Edward..he has written me..he wanted to relay a message..

Esme
*Manages a small smile to Carlisle, turning to Alice suddenly* Edward? *Hope filling my voice* What is it?

Bella
*jumps off the couch, standing next to Alice* What is it?

Tanya
*Glance over to Garrett and Katie with a small smile and looks over to Esme and Carlisle*

Senna
*moving into the living room with Kachiri looking around to everyone seeing alice wanting to know what shes seen*

Carlisle
*looks at Alice, watching the vision play about on her facial features*

Liam
*looking down to maggie then to Alice waiting to hear the news*

Alice
*nodding as I move to open the sketchbook as I transcribed from my vision* He is safe...but he wanted you all to know this...

Esme
*Looks to Alice, eagerly listening as I grasp Carlisle's hand tightly*

Senna
*looking over at kachiri nervously then back to Alice knowing something is about to be revealed*

Carlisle
*nodding, responding to Esme's anxiousness*

Bella
*Watching Alice's face intently, dying to know why my husband is in Volterra*

Alice
*trying my best to read my scratches on paper as I speak* This is his letter..Alice- They want strength, gifts. And infallible guard. The covens were-Alice- They want strength, gifts. And infallible guard. The covens were-".....attacked, no doubt because of their loyalties to one another. Zafrina, Siobhan, Carmen, Eleazar and myself are all here,-) We are safe, but will not be able to delay them much longer. Our families are who we defend. Tell Carlisle. Tell him to-

Bella
*begins to fidget with anticipation, running my hand through my hair, fiddling with the ends of my hair*

Alice
..and then it stops...

Esme
*Inhaling a sharp breath hearing Alice's words, Meeting Carlisle's gaze with worry in my eyes, knowing exactly what is running through his mind, exactly what he spoke of last evening* Carlisle..

Emmett
::shaking my head as I hear the names, knowing Ed went to protect us::

Alice
*looking up to them, feeling a mix of relief that they are safe for now and then a sense of urgency to move to them as soon as we can*

Senna
*gasping at the news looking from Kachiri to Carlisle and Alice thinking of the dire situation our dear sister is in*

Carlisle
*looks to Alice hoping she will see more, knowing full well what I must do*

Esme
They are all there, all of them. *Looking around to the faces of concern before locking eyes with Carlisle*

Rosalie
*Looking up to Emmett and across.* Well what are we going to do? We don't have time.

Liam
*gritting my teeth hearing the situation pulling maggie closer to me hoping to offer her some comfort*

Alice
*looking back tomy sketches as I whisper out* They need numbers..they need people to go to them...

Carlisle
*slowly looks to everyone as their gazes fall upon me* I will call Aro

Tanya
*Frowns looking around at all the faces, the names of my family and friends listed; goes to sit by Katie and Garrett and pulls them close*

Carlisle
I must have faith that he will explain their intentions to me

Bella
*my face falls to the floor, unable to look at anyone, wishing that we knew more, walks backwards & sits on the couch, my head in my hands now*

Esme
Call Aro? *shaking my head as I step aside* Will he listen?

Senna
*looking to Carlisle as he speaks wondering the same thing Esme said aloud knowing Kachiri is thinking the same thing*

Carlisle
Right now it's all we have, it's worth a try

Liam
*still tense hearing the name Aro hoping Carlisle will be able to get through to him squeezing Maggie's hand lightly*

Esme
*Sighs* You are right. For our families, we must try. *hands you your phone*

Carlisle
*takes the phone, paces back and forth thinking for a brief moment before dialing * listens to the peculiar sound of the ring as I wait for Aro to answer* notes the look of anxiety and frustration from each face in the room, knowing deep down that this phone call will obly be the beginning*

Master Aro
-hearing the phone ring as I answer, staring out of my office window into the gardens- ARO.

Bella
*looks up at Carlisle, watching his facial expressions intently as he speaks to Aro*

Senna
*pulling Kachiri close to me as we watch Carlisle on the phone hoping for this phone call goes well*

Emmett
::watching Carlisle as he calls and nodding as he lets us know he has picked up:::

Esme
*Standing back with Alice, Rosalie and Emmett as I watch the tension in Carlisle's face with each word he speaks*

Carlisle
Aro... Carlisle here *looks at the floor pacing as I speak*

Alice
*watching my visions with focus and intent as Carlisle speaks to Aro*

Master Aro
-smiles widely with the sound of an ole friend-

Liam
*wrapping an arm around Maggie as we watch silently as Carlisle speaks to Aro*

Rosalie
*listening as I take Emmett's hand,hoping Carlisle can smooth this all over without a fight.*

Carlisle
There seems to be a misunderstanding. Perhaps you have some answers for me?

Esme
*Listening to each word spoken, Watching Carlisle as he paces about*

Master Aro
-Knowing of what you speak of-

Bella
*clenches my fists as I listen to Carlisle speak with Aro, concentrating on my breathing as I try to control my anger*

Master Aro
-listening intentively for your question as I move to sit at my desk, checking my emails-

Carlisle
I am seeking answers, Aro. For what are we being punished?

Liam
*feeling frustrated listening to Carlisle speak having a feeling this phone call isn't going to solve anything*

Tanya
*Grips Katies hand as I watch Carlisle's conversation with Aro..holding back a Hiss*

Carlisle
*clenches and relaxes my jaw in frustration, trying to hide my anger from my friends and family*

Senna
*holding onto Kachiri overcome with worry for our sister hoping against hope something positive come from this phone call*

Master Aro
-speaking in a serious tone- Carlisle, old friend what is this you speak of regarding punishing you? -deleting emails making notes to personal contact the companies that are currently spamming my accounts-

Carlisle
Why have you taken my son, Aro? I think I atleast deserve an answer *looks at Esme shaking my head slightly*

Esme
*Nods as Carlisle's eyes meet mine, urging him, pleading with him to discover what has happened to Edward*

Bella
*Clenches my teeth hearing Aro's arrogant tone & breathes heavier*

Master Aro
-smiles widely as I stop briefly from deleting emails- Carlisle -pauses to create anxiety in your mind-

Senna
*annoyed at Aro's tone stifling a hiss seeing Kachiri is feeling the same way*

Liam
*balling my fists hearing Aro's tone feeling maggie's hand on my shoulder trying to calm myself feeling anger towards Aro and all the Volturi for taking my Sio*

Tanya
*releases Katies hand standing up to pace, growing angrier by the moment*

Carlisle
*tries to lighten the mood to work things to my advantage* I realize that my son's gift is quite appealing

Alice
*shking my head as I know Aro's craving for Edward's talents..always looking to gain strenth to his guard*

Master Aro
-repeating- Carlisle, Edward is quite capable of making decisions to come to Volterra. His gift is quite appealing as you speak, Carlisle. As well as his lovely wife. Will you give her my regards.

Carlisle
*clenches my fist, now visibly angry* To what do we own your little visit to Forks? I assure you we have done nothing against the code

Master Aro
-smirks as I continue to check my emails- We have discussed this recently when I was there on a visit, Carlisle. I was informed first hand of you obeying all of my rules and upholding all codes.

Esme
*Wanting to ease Carlisle's anger, taking a step forward, and stopping as he moves quickly to the other end of the room, pacing ever more forcefully*

Liam
*listening to maggie whipser soothing words to me, still frustrated about the situation we've all found ourselves in*

Senna
shaking my head angry at Aro's tone and attitude towards Carlisle worried this phone call isn't going to end well*

Carlisle
Perhaps, since you seem to be at a loss for words, you could put Edward on the phone

Master Aro
looks around my office and back to deleting emails- Edward is unavailable at the moment Carlisle but I assure you old Friend he is here by choice. Do not forget to inform Isabella I said Hello. -hangs the phone for he is done addressing me-

Carlisle
*pockets my phone* That did not go as I hoped

Esme
*Immediately reaching Carlisle's side, my hand resting on his back* You're going, arent you.

Senna
*sighing sadly looking to Kachiri pulling her close to me not knowing what we're going to do now*

Carlisle
*nods* I must

Emmett
::standing instanly:: I'm coming with you

Tanya
*Eyes widen and I look at Carlisle and then to Esme, shakes my head*

Liam
*hearing Carlisle's words looking down to maggie and back to Carlisle* I'm going with you!

Alice
*looking to Carlisle as I see his path* He must go..it is the only way...

Carlisle
I don't know.. this may go smoother if I go alone

Rosalie
*Frowning but biting my tongue till later*

Emmett
No I'm going! You need my strength if worse comes to worse.

Esme
*Looks to Tanya and her family, then to the Amazons and Irish, before reaching the eyes of my own family at a loss for words*

Liam
*shaking my head at Carlisle firm in my words* I am going with you.

Carlisle
*looks at Rosalie then back to Emmett knowing his mind is solid* Alright

Esme
Carlisle. *looks up, both our faces strained* Are you sure?

Rosalie
*Glancing to Esme almost in a plea, knowing its no use. Emmett will go.*

Alice
*as everyone decides their new path, my visions changing constantly in each moment*

Esme
*Looking back to Rosalie, knowing how we both feel in this moment*

Carlisle
Are you sure, Liam?

Bella
*Stands up, speaking through my clenched teeth* I am coming with you

Liam
*nodding* I have to, I have to save my Sio. *looking down to Maggie and back to you*

Esme
LIam, Emmett, Carlisle.. *Looking at each of their faces as I hear bella* No Bella..please. No. We need you here, for Nessie, for us

Carlisle
No* shakes my head* Bella your gift is needed here to protect the others

Emmett
::Nodding::I will go make arrangments for our trip there if you gather our passports. and Bella Ness needs you. We will bring Ed back.

Bella
*shaking my head* But I can protect you from Jane!

Carlisle
Renesmee needs you here, Esme needs you here. Your gift is invaluable to them, to all of us. You must stay here *looks to Alice, hoping for more answers*

Esme
*Walking to Bella's side, wrapping my arms around her* And what if this is not there only plan. We must protect Nessie and our friends.

Tanya
*rubs my hand mindlessly over my arm watching Katie and Garrett, wanting to go but not willing to leave them*

Alice
*nodding as i see the need for Bella to remain home with us* Bella, he is right..we need to look over our home..

Carlisle
Liam, Emmett and I will go. The rest remain here. The strength you have is in togetherness

Senna
feeling torn as to what to do knowing I need to do something to help, but not wanting to put Kachiri in danger*

Esme
And all of you.. *Glances to the distraught faces* We need you here. We can't risk too many being ..caught in Volterra. *looks back to Carlisle with a sigh*

Rosalie
*Walking upstairs as Emmett makes plans to leave.Annoyed once again at the Volturi for disrupting our lives and for he events of yesterday.*

Liam
*looking down to Maggie whispering* You'll be safe here. I promise we'll bring her back

Alice
*nodding, looking to my sketches* We must be strategic..*movingto Bella as I set my hand on her shoulder, hoping to offer her support*

Esme
So that's that then. *Frowing slightly, yet knowing it's the only way* Liam, Emmett and Carlisle will.. go.

Carlisle
It's decided *nods to Liam & Emmett* We'll book our flight and leave as soon as possible

Tanya
*Nods at Liam* I will make sure she is safe.

Emmett
::sighing:: I will go upstairs and get the flights squared away.

Esme
*Instantly pulling Emmett into a tight embrace, whispering for him to be safe*

Bella
*sighs deeply, shaking my head, turning my back and walks outside, taking off for the cottage as fast as I can*

Liam
*nodding at to Carlisle* Alright Carlisle. *smiling to Tanya* Thank you for looking after Maggie *looking down to Maggie hugging her tight*

Emmett
::smiling lightly at the hug:: watch Rosie for me. She is ttough but yyou know how she is.

Carlisle
Thank you, son *sits on the steps, runs my hands through my hair thinking out loud* I know if I can get Aro alone I can reason with him

Esme
*Stepping back, smiling weakly* I will, I promise.

Alice
*smiling softly, knowing I will keep watch* If there is anything new I will update you..don't lose hope,my visions still show hope, they still show a new open path..

Senna
*nodding to everyone holding onto Kachiri wishing the best of luck to everyone*

Emmett
::Nodding once more before moving upstairs and heading to make flight plans::

Esme
*Moves back to Carlsile's side, looking at the room as I place my hand on his shoulder* Our home is your home until this sorted out. Alice wil keep us up to date with the events.

Liam
*nodding silent thanks to Esme for letting Maggie stay her until my return*

Alice
*offering a nod in support as I move upstairs, knowing I must focus, I must meditate and see everything I possibly can* Stay safe friends..

Carlisle
*sits mumbling on the steps, deep in thought and planning*

Esme
*Takes Carlisle's hand, offering a small smile* Lets talk. Upstairs. *Gets you to your feet, steadying you as you mumble your thoughts*

Senna
*heading up to our room with Kachiri together both of us wishing well to Carlisle, Emmett and Liam whispering* Please bring our sister back safe and sound

Carlisle
*stares at my hands, walking up the steps mumbling my thoughts out loud*

Liam
*taking Maggie's hand as we head upstairs wanting to spend as much time with her as i can before I depart* I'll bring her back maggie I promise.

Esme
*Looks to Tanya, nodding once, then to each person in the room* Please.. be safe. *heads upstairs with Carlisle*

Tanya
*Looks over to Katie and Garrett* Lets go for a hunt..*takes Katies hand and head outside*

Views: 21

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service