**Copyright, 10, July 2010**

Edward and Bella, along with the help of Carlisle, decide that now is the time to tell Renesmee the truth....

Edward - *Nods at Carlisle* Thank you for agreeing to be here. *looks to Nessie* Please...Nessie, have a seat.

Bella - *looks nervously between Edward and Ness, squeezing edwards hand*

Edward- *Smiles at Bella, whispering* Everything is alright.

Carlisle - *nods, standing, hands folded in front of me*

Renesmee -*sits down nervously - looking at both mom and dad, then to grandpa*

Edward - *Looks at Bella and Carlisle, seeking their permission to explain what has happened*

Carlisle -It's time she knows, Edward

Edward - *Sighs* I know. Bella?

Bella -*sits next to Ness, and putting an arm around her shoulders, nodding to edward*

Renesmee - *looks at you all confused*

Edward - *Sits on the coffee table across from Nessie, motioning for Carlisle to join us* We need to speak with you about what is really going on. I know you've been worried, and very confused.

Renesmee - *nods* Yea you won't even let me out of the house. So I know something is up.

Carlisle - This is very important, Renesmee. *looks at her seriously* Listen to your father closely

Bella -*Rubs ness' arm trying to comfort her as I look towards Edward*

Edward - *Glances between Carlisle and Bella, their thoughts urgent for Nessie's awareness* We have been overly protective of you for a reason. We recieved a message from.. Aro. Do you remember who he is?

Renesmee - *frowns at his name* Yea I do. He's that mean Volturi guy.

Carlisle - He is one of the leaders of the Volturi, yes that's right

Bella - *chuckles quietly at ness' remark*

Edward - *Senses the recognition in your mind, a slight trace of anger to your thoughts* He has asked for your presence in his home. Volterra. *Sighs, looking to Bella, knowing how hard this is to hear*

Carlisle - *subconsciously clenches my fists*

Renesmee - *my eyes widen, looking to mom, grandpa and then back at dad* You told him no. Right? There's no way I'm going over there.

Bella - *closes my eyes tightly at Ness' response, trying not to think of what could happen*

Edward - *holds out my hands* We have decided as a family.. *Looks to Carlisle and Bella, then back to Nessie* That it would be better for us to take you ourselves, then for ... *trails off, not sure how much to tell you for your own safety*

Carlisle - Our kind live by rules and by example, Renesmee. They want to meet you. You're different than they are used to. I suppose it's a sort of 'get to know you' type thing.

Renesmee- *pulling away from mom and shaking my head in disbelief* No! There's no way I'm going. I can't go. You guys have told me to stay away from him my whole life! So why on earth would I go?!

Carlisle- Your father, mother and I will accompany you. You have nothing to fear

Bella -*Takes Ness' hand in mine and squeezes it gently* We are going with you, Sweetheart. We wont let a thing happen to you. *looking to edward and carlisle* We will protect you.

Edward - *nods at Carlisle, the strength of his words mirroring his thoughts exactly* Renesmee, Your mother and Carlisle are right. We will not let them harm you, but.. *Sighs*.. I'm afraid that you have no choice in the matter. We must go.

Carlisle - Ness, Please *sits in front of you taking your hand* When have steered you wrong? You must trust us in what we say. I know it goes against every fibre of your being but you must trust us

Renesmee -*looks at you confused and in shock - moving away from all of you* No choice?! Tell him no. I am not going. I'll tell him no if you want. But I am not going!

Carlisle -*looks to Edward, nodding in approval* Tell her

Bella -*frowns* We dont have a choice, Ness.

Edward - Nessie.. *Leans forward, grateful for Carlisle, and Bella's presence but the fear and anger in your mind consuming me* Aro has told us that if we do not bring you ourselves, he will... he will take yo by force. We cannot allow that to happen.

Edward - *Looks to the woods, then back to Nessie* Right now a this very moment, the VOlturi are here.. in Forks. Waiting to take you if we decline. Please understand we have NO choice.

Renesmee -*still shaking my head* He can't take me! You guys wouldn't let him. So tell him no! And just keep me here. I'll stay inside the house for months if I have to. But I am not going!

Edward - *Speaks sternly, glancig to Bella, the worry in her eyes overwhelming* We cannot allow them to harm you, or the family. Nessie, Alice is watching for any signs of danger. You are not unprotected, but a fight wil only end badly.

Bella -*Takes a deep breath* Ness. We are going. I am sorry but we HAVE to. I like this idea as much as you do, but We have no choice. I dont want the volturi to come and take you away from us. *clenches my fists at the thought*

Carlisle - We've weighed our options and have come down to this. We accompany you. You are protected.

Edward - *places my hand on Bella's, squeezing gently before drawing back* This is the safest option. The only option.

Renesmee - *anger, shock, and confusion building up - studders* B-but he's a-awful! You g-guys tell me all the t-time!

Edward - *Nods* I know, and he s not the sort of person we need to be upsetting. He holds much power in this world, Ness. I'm sorry we kept this from you, be we had to ensure your safety. We will be leaving tomorrow.

Bella - *Feels my heart start to break at Ness' reaction* I'm sorry Honey. *looks at Edward revealing my thoughts to him*

Edward - *Takes a deep breath, flooded with the concern in Bella's mind, understanding her heartbreak* Bella... *Sighs*

Renesmee - *my jaw drops and eyes widen* T-Tomorrow!? No! That's way to. .No! *rambling angerly - almost speechless*

Edward - *Takes Nessie's other hand, knowing her anger* I'm sorry, but this is the only way. In the meantime, you are not to leave the house, as the Volturi are watching. Please, don't do anything rash.

Renesmee - *pulls my hand away and stands up - begins pacing as I think to myself of any other options: running away, simplely not going - mumbles* I'm not going. . I can't go. . . No

Carlisle - Ness, you are going. I am going, your mother and father are going. Its set. There's nothing to debate.

Edward - *Stands up immediately, the thought of you running incomprehensible* Renesmee Carlie Cullen! You WILL be coming with us. *Glances at Carlisle* This is not up for negotiation. The family will make sure you remain here at the house.

Bella - *Looks at Ness as my face drops from her words, thinking to Edward we have to tell Jake. He might understand*

Edward - *Nods to Bella, but fearing Jake will not understand this in the slightest* I know.

Renesmee -*looks at Dad* You really expect me to go to the one place in the world that is full of mean, cold hearted jerks who have done nothing positive for my family!? Why on earth would I do that?! *still pacing - my mind swriling with thoughts*

Edward - Because you have no other choice. *Walks over to you, speaking softly* If something were to happen to you... something we could prevent.. I... *Trails off*

Renesmee -*huffs* I don't want to go but you know what I will! For two reasons. One because I trust you guys and two to give that over powered pain in the butt vamp a piece of my mind *practically fuming as I continue to pace*

Edward - *Shakes my head* You must try to control yourself around them Renesmee. *Slowing your pacing, my arm on your shoulder* Thank you. I know this isn't easy for you, but thank you for trusting us. *looks back to Carlisle and Bella*

Bella -*Looks over to ness* Honey why dont you head upstairs and start packing. I'll be up in a minute.

Edward - Please Ness. Listen to your mother. This will all be okay, we promise.

Renesmee - *sighs* I will always trust you guys but I cant promise that I won't yell at the jerk till my voice gives out *storms upstairs mumbling curses under my breath* He thinks he's so big and bad . . .wait till I get there. . .

Edward - *Growls* I still don't like this, Carlisle. *Looks to Bella* I'm so sorry.

Carlisle - *Lets out a deep sigh* Well, that went well *shakes my head* This will no be easy

Bella - *sighs deeply* I wish that had gone a little better. *turning to face edward* It's not your fault, Edward. Nothing to apologize for.

Edward - I agree. There is nothing more we can do now. *Walks to Bella's side, looking back at Carlisle* We leave tomorrow afternoon... I hope we can keep her somewhat happy till then.

Edward - *Kisses Bella's forehead, whispering* I love you, I will fix this. Keep her safe together.

Carlisle -Keep an eye on her. She's stubborn and has a mind of her own.

Bella - *Smiles slightly* I love you too. I'm going to go help Ness pack *Turns and walks up the stairs*

Edward - *Suddenly goes rigid, hearing Nessie's thoughts of jake, growling...* NO! *Looks frantically to Carlisle and Bella* I have to go... Jake..she ... *Blurs to front door* I have to stop him from coming. Please, watch over Renesmee.

Renesmee -*throws my phone on my bed - nothing but anger builing up inside me*

Bella - *sprints up the stairs to Ness' room*

Carlisle - *looks at Edward* Go, cut him off before he gets here! GO!

Edward - *Nods, leaving without a word, racing off into the woods to intercept jacob*

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Ness you will be Ok your family will protect you,
Ness... i love how stubborn u are.....but it will be ok.... you have a wonderful family...just gotta trust your mom and dad and grandpa...... <3
ness you will be fine just be brave and you have to trust edward and bella and carlisle k they will protect you k <3 xoxo
Did I somehow miss something? What happened between this and when they boarded the plane? Did they tell Jake? Did Ness say goodbye?

RSS

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service