Rose: *Walking around the living room, hearing the familiar footsteps of Bella approaching* Oh lord.

Bella: *Tiptoes up the porch and opens the door, walking quickly and quietly inside, closes the door behind me* Oh lord what, Rosalie?

Rose: *Rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest* Come back for round two? Or with news he's decided to show his face again?

Bella: *Rolls my eyes and pushes past you* Whatever, Rose. Where's your sidekick, booboo?

Rose: *Frowns unamused and pivots on my heel* He's out. And you didn't answer my question, Isabella.

Jasper: :following Alice as she leads me into the living room, glancing between Rosalie and Isabella: now ladies, come on...

Bella: *Squezes my eyes closed, tightly as you say my name, spinning around with my fists clenched* Sorry what was the question? *Narrows my eyes*

Rose: Has. He. Returned? *Looking towards Jasper* I'm not the one with my fists clenched am I, Jas?

Jasper: :shaking my head and sighing as I move to sit on the couch, arms crossed over my chest defensively, Alice sitting beside me trying to keep me calm, speaking simply: no, Rosalie

Bella: *Rolling my eyes and speaks sarcastically* Does it look like he has? *un-cleanches my fist and crosses my arms hastily across my chest*

Jasper: :glancing at Isabella: Bella, be reasonable - Edward had every right to leave if he thought it was the best thing to do

Rose: I don't know, he could have taken hiding up in the cottage for all I know. *Shrugging*

Esme: *PUlling up to the house with Carlisle, hearing raised voices from inside the house, immediately jumping from the car and heading inside* What is going on in here?

Bella: Edward wouldn't have felt that way if his supposed family supported him instead of attacking him!

Carlisle: *Stands with my hands on Esme's shoulders*

Esme: Whoa.. Attacking? *Glances between Alice, Jasper, Rose and Bella, leaning bac against carlisle*  Someone explain.

Rose: *Stopping myself from yelling back at Bella before looking to Esme*

Bella: *Runs a hand thru my hair and looks at Rosalie* Would you like to tell her or shall I?

Jasper: :jaw clenching, muttering: Edward clearly didn't explain that I was supporting him :glancing at Carlisle and Esme as they enter, finding it difficult to do anything other than contain everyone's anger within myself, Alice grabbing at my arm:

Esme: *Placing my hands on my hips as I glance to my family* Please.  This is not a time for silence.  Someone.. please... *Sighs and pinches the bridge of my nose*

Jasper: :jaw still clenched as I fight my anger: Edward's gone

Carlisle: Communication is important now more than ever *moves to sit on the couch*

Rose: *Crossing my arms over my chest in annoyance* He ran away.

Jasper: :shaking my head: he didn't run away, he needed space

Bella: *Growls at Rosalie's comment and turns towards Esme and Carlisle* He's left town for a few days because Rosale and Emmett were attacking him over the whole thing about Charles

Carlisle: Exactly, as we all do at one time or another

Esme: *Follows Carlisle to the couch, worry filling me, throwing Rosalie a sharp look* I'm awware that he's gone.  Do you know that Nessie was so upset, she called Carlisle yesterday and filled us in.  *Holds my hands up* Enough jokes. This isn't funny.

Rose: Oh so it's our fault now? Really Bella.

Bella: *Nods quickly* Really!

Esme: Rosalie.  *Locks eyes with you* Enough now.

Carlisle: STOP! *Stands and speaks firmly* There is no blame

Esme: Girls Please!  *Nods in agreement with Carlisle*

Jasper: :uncrossing one of my arms to rub my temple as the anger starts to build like a headache:

Rose: *Going silent, glad someone finally agrees with me*

Esme: Bella.. *Grips you by the shoulders, speaking calmly*  Where did Edward go?

Carlisle: *paces the room* We all know quite well that Edward would never leave his family. He needs space just as Esme did and the very reason we left for a few days to go to Isle Esme

Esme: *Nods* Space is a good thing, but not at the cost of our family.

Bella: *Takes a deep breath* He's gone to Chicago to his family's house.

Carlisle: Bella *looks to Bella's worried face* Did he say anything before he left?

Rose: *Mutters* Probably that Emmett and I are evil etc etc.

Jasper: :glancing at Rosalie and shaking my head: come on, Rosalie...

Esme: Rosalie. Jasper. *Shakes my head, my eyes full of concern and sadness* Please.. not now.

Bella: He just said that he felt unwelcome here and needed to get away for a few days.

Rose: *Looking to Jasper with a shrug before casting my gaze downwards*

Jasper: :sighing and getting to my feet: well, I had nothing to do with this and I'm clearly not needed here :leaving the room and heading outside, knowing Alice will follow when she's ready to leave the rest of them:

Carlisle: Is that how family is supposed to behave? *sighs* We're supposed to support each other, not push each other away

Esme: *Sighs* Jasper..

Bella: That's what I thought too *Looks down as I shake my head*

Esme: *Turns and glances to Carlisle, our eyes meeting as I show him my concern, needing to go to Edward to apologize and make things right*  Carlisle... I have to...

Carlisle: I know Essie *nods* Go, I understand

Esme: *Hugs Carlisle tightly, kisses his cheek and whispers* I love you, I won't be long.  We need to put this family back together.

Carlisle: *looks at you knowing you need to do this alone* Take my car *hands you the keys*

Esme: *Squeezes your hand, smiling slightly as I take the keys* I have my phone this time.  Don't worry.  *Looks to the family* I'm going to get him back.

Rose: *Resisting the urge to roll my eyes and make a comment*

Carlisle: *nods to Esme* I love you, be in touch

Esme: I will darling, I promise.  *Heads for the door, turning to see Alice walk up the stairs with a wink* See you all soon. *Looks to Rosie and Bella* We need to be strong for each other.  I'm sorry this ever happened.

Rose: This was never your fault Esme.

Carlisle: *takes Esme's hand to see her out to the Mercedes for a moment alone*

Esme: *Looks to the floor* I feel responsible, Rosie.  I can't help that.  *Sighs and walks outside with Carlisle, whispering* I will get him back, I promise you.

Carlisle: *opens the door for you* Please be in touch *kisses your forehead* I'll see to them iniside *glances over my shoulder towards the house*

Esme: Thank you sweetheart.  Lets put this family back together.  I can't stand the tension, and having Edward so far from us.  I will fix this.  *Kisses you tenderly for a brief moment and slips inside the Mercedes with my phone*

Carlisle: Things will be alright, I promise *holds my hand on the car feeling it slip away as you drive off watching you disappear down the drive*

Esme: *Glances to the rearview mirror seeing your sihlouette grow smaller as I disappear down the driveway, heading back to the airport*

Carlisle: *jogs up the steps back inside* This is between Esme and Edward.  We need to let them work it out alone. I know we're all tense and uptight when there's upset in the family but we have to stay strong and undivided *sits on the sofa*

Rose: *Remains in my position* Then the sense of blame in here should go if we are to stay strong *Side eyeing Bella*

Carlisle: Agreed. *nods at Rosalie then looks to Bella* Let's put the blame to rest

Rose: *Scoffing as Bella rolls her eyes* Fine with me.  

Carlisle: *stands up holding my hand out to Bella* I think it's best if we head to the cottage to check in on Ness* I'll be back soon, Rose *sighs & heads out the back door with Bella towards the cottage chatting quietly*

Rose: *Turning on my heels towards the stairs after Alice*

Views: 22

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service