After being witness to the Romanians plans of changing Narcisa into a vampire, Demetri returned to Volterra to seek coucil with the Masters. Demetri explained that the Romanians have discovered a human girl with the potential to will the minds of others, and have decided to add her to their coven.

Alec - *walks down the long halls of the castle*

Alec - *catches the scent of my family as i make my way to the throne room*

Aro - -in the throne room as the scent of my coven fills the air for they are near where I stand-

Alec - *bows* Greetings Father*

Demetri - *strolling briskly into the throne room,pausing to nod* Hello Father

Aro - -looks to Alec- Greetings Alec

Felix - *Following in behind Demetri so I can see what the news is*

Athena - *enters the trone room seeing the rest of my family already gatherd* Good evening family

Alec - *looks to demetri raising a brow*

Aro - -looks to demetri- I take it you have something to report -glances around the room-

Demetri - Yes. In my mission I have witnessed that the romanians have a new friend who indeed has a power.

Alec - *raises a brow and tilts my head childishly*

Felix - *raising my eyebrow at the mention of a power*

Aro - -looks amused by your words- A new friend so you say

Alec - *smirks* Hmmm a new play toy?

Athena -*turns my head to demetri at the sound of the Romanians, scowling slightly*

Heidi - *silently enters the throne room*

Aro - -watches everyones reaction to the thought-

Jane - *looks from Aro to Alec*

Demetri - A woman*chuckling* Oh brother this toy had a bit of a edge to her. She was human father of what i could tell.

Alec - *smirks* Hmmm Fiesty....splended

Aro - -smirks- A human you say that is gifted -amused by the possiblities-

Felix - Leave it to the scum romanians to have a human as a weapon.

Demetri - Yes would you like to see what I have saw master? *reaching my hand out*

Alec - *watches Demetri and Master Aro eyes filled with childish wonder*

Aro - -reaching for your hand instantly as your words brings curiosity-

Aro - -watching as your thoughts become a part of mine and the sounds become more clearly-

Alec - *smiles taking Jane hand in mine as we await*

Jane - *nods in silence at Alec*

Felix - *watching with curiousity*

Heidi - *listens intently from the back of the room*

Aro - -finishing at the last image-

Demetri - So you see father? Her power may be of importance.

Athena - *listens carefully to Demetri*

Alec - *watches demetri, looking back a forth from him and Aro* Hmmf

Aro - -agreeing with you- Yes she appears to be of great power even though she has not reached her full potential

Demetri - *nodding* The romanians were sharpening her skills you could say.They may be planning another attack

Alec - *scoffs* A human...with great power? *smirks clicking my teeth together* Easly fixed

Felix - *scoffing** They never learn their lesson

Aro - -knowing this may be their intentions-

Athena - *smirks* I'm sure you could teach them a lesson or 2 felix

Felix - Of course I could*grinning at the thought

Aro - -smirks to Alec's thoughts- They may feel that she will appear to oppose a great threat to us son -smiles at Athen's words-

Alec - *rolls my eyes as i smirk* Yes, with Felix it takes Two Lessons. On the other hand with me, my lessons are short and to the point

aro - -Looks to Brother Caius as I know his option would be to destroy her at once though I am more curious of their intentions with the human-

Aro - -looks to Jane, Alec, and Demetri- Leave at once and find out their purpose with the human, report to me with your findings immediately

Demetri -*nodding* Of course Master

Caius - <Ponders the Humans powers thinking she must be destroyed immediately>

Felix - *standing quickly* Lets do this brother,sister*nodding to jane*

Alec - *nods and smiles* Of course master *watches janes smile as she and I walk to our chambers to prepair*

Aro - The rest will stay here and manage your duties for the castle in your absence

Heidi - *nods with a bow to the masters, proud to follow the orders of guarding the castle*

Demetri - *swiftly walking behind Jane and Alec to prepare*

Felix - *following behind, my mind already on crushing the romanians*

Jane - *nods, turning and walking down the corridor with Alec, smiling as thoughts of what may come cross my mind*

Views: 14

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service