Esme: *Walks downstairs hand in hand with Carlisle, sensing his unrest*

Jasper: *Glancing up from the couch as Esme and Carlisle enter, frowning.*

Carlisle: *squeezes your hand, nodding at Jasper, Rosalie & Emmett*

Emmett: *looking up from the football game with a nod*

Esme: *Smiles to my family, knowing this conversation will be difficult at best* Your father has something he wishes to say..

Jasper: *Raising my eyebrow in question, thankful for a distraction from the stupid game.*

Bella: *walks in through the front door, closing it behind me*

Carlisle: *walks over to the tv and turns it off * I'm sorry Emmet

Rosalie: *Looking over to Carlisle and Esme, with interest*

Carlisle: As you know, there have been some instances here in Forks and also in neighboring counties

Emmett: :;sighing as I scoot closer to Rosie to listen::

Esme: *nods at Carlisle's words, and stands with him as he delivers the news*

Carlisle: I met up with Charlie at the morgue last night.

Jasper: *Frowning deeper.* And?

Carlisle: I examined the body and well, let's just say it was an 'animal attack' *raises my brows shaking my head*

Esme: *Sighs* It's not good news.

Carlisle: Sorry.. I'm being facetious..

Rosalie: *Sighing out in frustration* Again.

Carlisle: It was, most definitely, one of our kind.

Bella: *sits on the couch, listening to carlisle, shaking my head at his words* Wonderful

Jasper: *Sighing instantly.* Should we be scoutin'?

Emmett: Christ again. All I want to do is watch football and this happens again.

Carlisle: I don't want any of you out there alone.

Rosalie: *Smacks Emmett on the arm* Not now.

Esme: Please... Not alone. We don't know who this could be.

Jasper: *Smirking at bella* Least they aren't after you as far as we know... no longer a human and all.

Bella: *Shakes my head at Emmett*

Emmett: I'm not scared. I'm sure we can take whoever it is.

Bella: *Smirks at jasper* Lets hope they aren't.

Esme: *Shakes my head* It's not a matter of being scared, Emmett. I just don't want anything to happen to any of you.

Carlisle: It's not a matter of fear, son *looks to each of you* It's a matter of safety.

Carlisle: We don't know who's behind this and until we have answers I want you all to stay close to home.

Emmett: So we stay careful and keep an eye out. Got it.

Jasper: *Looking to carlisle.* Surely you don't think we're in danger?

Rosalie: *Crossing my arms* Somethings never change do they?

Carlisle: *nods* yes that's exactly right. So far it appears he's killing humans, we don't know what his goals are.

Carlisle: I spoke with Charlie and he's organized a search party.

Esme: We just need to be cautious. We do not know who it is, or what they want. *Looks to Carlisle* We don't need any more casualties.

Carlisle: They are going to comb the woods.

Rosalie: Or just be the next meal?

Emmett: ::shaking my head:: same crap,different day. We should be used to this by now.

Carlisle: *shoots a glance at Rose*

Esme: *Looks sharply to Rose* Rosalie!

Jasper: *Shrugging my shoulders.* Who's to say its not a nomad passin'?

Bella: *glares at rosalie* That's my dad you're talking about Rose.

Emmett: ::grinning lightly at Rose::

Carlisle: We don't know, but his killing style is angry. The neck & shoulder were mutilated - only one of our kind could produce that type of damage.

Esme: We just seem to draw attention here.. *Sighs, looking to Bella, understanding her concern*

Carlisle: Stick close to home, stay in contact with the family and keep your eyes and ears on the woods.

Emmett: Together it should be no problem though:;sitting forward:; we have dealt with worse.

Jasper: *Looking to Esme frankly.* But of course, we're a pretty big coven. I mean, to a Nomad we're pretty interestin'.

Esme: *Nods at Jasper* But there is human life here to be considered as well. Our coven may not be the target.

Bella: So what about La Push? Are they aware about all of this?

Rosalie: And with the Mutt scent lingering. Well I'd stay away if I were a passing Nomad.

Carlisle: *nods* Charlie has spoken with Billy and informed him of the recent murders.

Esme: Maybe the vampire in question is unaware of the wolves? Perhaps if he crosses into their territory we won't have to worry about him.

Jasper: *Turning to Carlisle at Bella's question.* They are patrolin' La Push only?

Emmett: Oh great, our best friends will be around more.::shaking my head as I sit back

Esme: *Looks to Emmett, shaking my head* That's enough, please... please.

Emmett: Just saying maw.::throwing my hands up::we can handle just a nomad or whatever. I mean we have dealt with the volturi, this is like baby work

Carlisle: Stay in touch, inform us of any suspicious activity and I will let you know if Chief Swan finds anything.

Esme: *Flashes a small smile* There's the Emmet I know.

Jasper: *Standing up quickly, a sudden thought occuring.* I'll talk to Alice... Maybe she's seen somethin'..

Rosalie: *Reaching for Emmetts hand, my tone warning* Babe.

Carlisle: *nods at Jasper* Thank you

Esme: *Takes Carlisle's hand* Thank you, Jasper. Please let us know, it's important we are all together on this.

Jasper: *Nodding back and heading towards the stairs before pausing and turning back.* We should work protection detail if we can... patrol what La Push will not... I'm sure its a nomad... What else could it be?

Emmett: ::Nodding::

Esme: *Nodding once to Jasper* But not alone. Please not alone.

Carlisle: Alright son -- Yes It strikes me as a nomad too but until we know for sure, don't take un-necessary chances

Jasper: *Nodding my head and moving quickly up the stairs, taking them two at a time.*

Bella: *Nods* Sounds good to me.

Bella: *Stands up quickly* I should go home and let Edward know what's going on

Carlisle: *puts my arm around Esme's waist* Don't worry, sweetheart it's all precautionary.

Emmett: See ya bells

Rosalie: Goodbye, Bella.

Esme: Thank you Bella. *Looks up to Carlisle with worry in my eyes*

Emmett: :;clasping Rose's hand:: babe come watch football with me::winking::

Bella: *Pausing at the door* Let us know if you hear anything else?

Carlisle: Be in touch *points to everyone* Please

Esme: Of course, Bella. Be safe.

Bella: *Walks out the door, taking off into the forest*

Rosalie: *Groaning* I will read Vogue, you watch football. And we will Carlisle. I'm sure you'll hear them upstairs if they appear in our room *smirking*

Carlisle: *shakes my head smirking*

Emmett: ::huffing as I lead Rose upstairs:: just come on babe

Esme: *Turns to the stairs, smiling to myself at Rosie's comment* Be safe you two.

Carlisle: Let's go *whispers to Esme*

Carlisle: *puts my hand on the small of your back leading you up the stairs*

Esme: *Nods and follows you up the stairs, hoping this issue does not escalate*

Views: 11

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service