Embry : *running through the forest, almost reaching Jake's house, I phase back human and put on my shorts, heading to his doorstep, knocking on the door*

Quil: -listens as Embry leaves, heading to the back of the cave to phase back and change. Walks back towards Claire-

Jake: *heads to the door* hey Bry....any news?

Embry: Yeah, the storm has passed, they are both safe and sound, but hungry. Quil knows I am on my way back to you, so he expects us to arrive as soon as we can.

Quil: Not just yet, It'll be a little bit longer -sits down next to you in the cave, watching as the rain slows down a little- But it'll be soon, they'll be leaving soon

Jake: *heads out the door* let's go then...*begins jogging towards the dock*

Embry: *follows you, heading towards the Clearwater’s, getting in the boat as we get there*

Claire: *sighs and leans down on my hands* oookay.

Jake: *cranks the motor and heads towards the island*

Jake: *moves quickly, crashing through ocean waves as we approach the island, keeping an eye out for Claire and Quil*

Quil: *heads to the back of the cave, phasing back and dressing back up before heading towards Claire* You're ready to go Claire Bear? They're on their way.

Claire: *smiles and grabs Quil's hand* yay! I'm ready!

Embry: It's about time this storm calmed down. I could feel Quil getting anxious to come back.

Jake: yea bro...*pulls the boat close to the sand, anchoring it firmly and jumping out*

Quil: You want to piggy back?

Claire: *smiles* sure! *hops on and holds tight as you lean down for me* let's go!

Quil: *grabs the backpack in my hands, and start running down the hill towards the beach where we left the boat, muttering* Stupid weird boat man.

Jake: *sees Claire and Quil ahead* Hey! *motions at them to try to catch their attention*

Embry: I wonder where he borrowed that boat from. I don't remember him asking any of us to borrow one.

Claire: *hops off Quil's back and smiles seeing Jacob and Embry* hi!

Quil: *hears a boat in the distance, as we arrive on the beach, recognising the sound of it instantly*

Jake: *looks at Bry* I don’t either...*smirks, seeing claire* Claire...you okay?

Embry: *glad to see they're both safe* I think I'll ask him. I'm curious.

Claire: *waves* Hi Uncle Jake! I'm good!

Quil: *seeing jake and Embry in the boat, I head towards them* Hey bro. I'm glad to see you two.

Jake: *gives claire a high five* good job keepin’ Quil safe...

Claire: *gives Jacob a high five* yep! We're real safe! ...*giggles and smiles* hi Uncle Embry!

Embry: So, this is the boat of nightmares... Where'd you fish it up anyway?

Jake: *jumps into their boat, opening the motor cover and removing some wiring to get to the starter, ripping it out quickly and replacing it with the tools i brought*

Quil: Uhh... some weird guy lent it to me... Next time, I'll just ask to borrow one of ours.

Jake: *uses the float charger to get the battery back up and running, cranking the boat motor as it starts up* Got it!

Embry: Wow this boat's noisy too. *covering my ears*

Claire: *claps as the boat starts* yay! You did it!

Quil: Don't remind me... *picking Claire bear up in my arms* You ready to go back home?

Claire: *holds onto Quil* Yep! I'm good.

Jake: *nods* Bry, you wanna drive em' home in Sue's boat and I'll get this one back in case anything else happens?

Embry: Alright bro. You go up front that way I'll know if something else goes wrong. *hops back in Sue's boat*

Quil: *puts Claire bear down in Sue's boat, and climbs aboard* we're good to go.

Claire: *slides close to Quil's side and smiles*

Quil: We can't forget your lifejacket Claire bear. *helps you put your lifejacket on*

Claire: *giggles and holds my arms out letting Quil fix the buckles* Oh yeah! I forgot!

Jake: *pushes off from the sand, moving the boat out to water and leading the way through the waves*

Embry: *pushing Sue's boat off the sand towards the water, I crank the motor to life, following Jake through the waves towards home*

Jake: *navigates the ocean, looking back towards the others often to make sure they are still behind me*

Claire: *waves as Jacob looks back* this is a fun ride!

Quil: *holding Claire close to me as Embry navigates the waves towards home, seeing the dock in the distance* We're almost home.

Jake: *pulls into the dock, jumping out of the boat and anchoring it to the dock with rope*

Embry: *gets the boat towards the dock, anchoring it with the rope* I'm glad to finally have you two home.

Jake: *nudges Quil* you good man?

Quil: Yeah bro. I'll be good as soon as I can get Claire home. Her parents must be worried sick by now.

Jake: I called her mom, she will be glad everything is chill now...

Quil: Thanks for that bro. *turning towards Claire* you're ready to go home Claire Bear?

Claire: *nods at Quil* yeah, I guess I'm ready

Jake: *begins to walk off of the Dock towards home*

Embry: I'll talk to you later bro alright? I'll head back and tell Sue and mom that everyone's back in one piece.

Quil: *takes Claire's hand* let's get you home Claire Bear.
Claire: Okay *walks a bit, then looks up at Quil and smiles* can we do this again?

Quil: *eyes opening wide as she says that* Perhaps another day, without a storm.

Views: 9

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service