Carlisle:  *pulls up outside the Black residence, sits a moment gathering my thoughts before heading up to knock on the door*

Jacob:  *hears a knock at the door as a familiar scent fills the air, catches Embry's eye with a concerned stare and heads to the door* Hey Doc...

Embry:  *cross a glance at Jake at the knock on the door, recognizing the scent*

Carlisle:  *nods looking around, past Jacob into the house* Jacob, may I have a word with you?

Embry: Hey Carlisle. *feels the day of run in the woods starting to get to me*

Jacob:  Anything you say to me, you can say to the packs...*steps outside, motioning for the packs to follow*

Carlisle:  *nods* Hello Embry *never losing eye contact with Jacob*

Embry:  *follows Jake outside as he motions for us to go*

Brady:  *follows Jake and Embry outside*

Leah:  *following Jacob out, standing as far away as possible from Carlisle with my arms crossed and eyes narrowed*

Carlisle:  *leans against the railing* The recent activity you have noticed has dispersed

Jacob:  Dispersed?*looks at Embry and Brady* What the hell does that mean?

Embry:  *looks towards the others, puzzled*

Carlisle:  *chuckles shaking my head slightly* It means they've left.... for now

Embry:  for now? that doesn't sound too reassuring *worrily look towards Jake*

Brady:  *Notices the look from Embry and Jake and slightly shrug my shoulder*

Jacob:  *nods, with clenched teeth, glaring over at Leah* So there was vampire activity...I freakin knew it...*shakes my head*

Carlisle:  I wanted to apologize for any problems their presence may have caused.  I know how sensitive you are to *pauses for a moment* 'our kind'

Leah:  *looking back at Jacob, then to Carlisle* Their presence isn't our only problem.

Jacob:  *exhales, holding a hand out to stop Leah* It IS our problem if it involves Ness...

Leah:  *glaring at Jacob, but clenching my jaw and trying to stop myself from fighting in front of a vampire*

Carlisle:  I assure you, Renesmee was not involved in any way, shape or form

Jacob:  Why the secrets then Doc?!*holds my hands out palms up, shaking my head*

Carlisle:  The unknown aren't always secrets, Jacob.  It was merely a rumor that got out of hand.

Jacob:  Well the rest of the family sure as hell tried to keep whatever the eff it was from me..*looks around* from us...

Carlisle:  Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Remember that

Embry:  *stands looking at Carlisle speak to Jake, trying to register everything*

Jacob:  *shakes my head* NO. It isn’t. *looks Carlisle square in the eyes* We woulda found out OUR way and it wouldntve been pleasant...you shoulda at least warned us...

Brady:  *shifting my weight from one foot to the other, I stay silent but listen carefully to everything that is being said*

Carlisle:  They came here *locks eyes with Jacob* Unannounced and everything went so quick there was no time

Embry:  They?

Jacob:  *chuckles once* There was time for Ness to lie to me...

Carlisle:  Think about what you just said *glares* you know better

Jacob:  *exhales deeply* Doc..you know we would help...we dont want them here just as bad as you dont...

Carlisle:  A rumor was started that trickled through a few covens.  That the family wanted to protect the pack.  Did not want you going up against the Volturi for Nessie's sake

Jacob:  Although..*gives Leah a look telling her to take it easy* We appreciate the thought, we are protectors...its what we do...we dont exist to be protected..WE protect

Carlisle:  As do we *says monotone and low*

Leah:  *catching Jacob's look, I let my comment die on my lips*

Embry:  *fights back the anger the Volturi mention brings out in me, trying to stay calm* it wasn't just the pack's safety that was concerned, our tribe's as well...

Brady:  *standing still trying to keep calm, not liking where the conversation is going*

Jacob:  *memories of Ness goin to the Volturi swim through my mind* and Ness...*runs my hands through my hair* the effing Volturi?!

Carlisle:  They have gone. Not to worry

Jacob:  you said for now Doc...you said it...and if there is a next time..we'll be ready..*stands up straight, looking into the eyes of each of the pack members*

Carlisle:  *leans against the railing, runs my hand through my hair in frustration* The rumor spread through the covens, they banded here, hoping to learn from each other as well as from us, a possible truth behind it

Embry:  *nods to Jake as our eyes cross, agreeing with him*

Leah:  *nodding to Jake, although I do not like the idea of including the bloodsuckers in the protection*

Carlisle:  The Volturi *stiffens my stance* Got wind of us all gathering and came to investigate. As you know, they do not like gatherings. They are very paranoid

Brady:  *nods in agreement with Jake, knowing words are not necessary*

Jacob:  They better not EVER come here...*clenches my jaw and looks to Doc, exhaling slightly in relief* what now?

Carlisle:  I don't think they have any intention of coming here, Jacob. Not if Caius has anything to say about it

Embry:  Caius looked at us as if he wanted to get rid of us last time...

Jacob:  *growls under my breath at the mention of that name*

Carlisle:  As for the others? They know of the rules *raises my eyebrow* and will respect them

Jacob:  *nods out of respect for you* Good.

Leah:  *shaking my head, not trying to hide my disbelief at his words*

Carlisle:  We haven't sensed any stragglers in the area. I do, however, advise that you remain alert, as always.

Jacob:  *eyes the pack, returning my eyes to Carlisle* We will stay on alert...

Embry:  *nods in agreement to Jake* As always

Brady:  *nods, keeping silent still*

Jacob:  *tightens my lips, speaking through them as i look more calmly at Carlisle* Thank you for the information Doc...

Carlisle:  *puts my hand on your shoulder, nods silently and steps off the porch*

Leah:  *stiffening at his easy touch, disgusted*

Carlisle:  *opens my car door calls back to Jacob* Have a good night

Jacob:  *nods and heads inside with the packs*

Embry:  *stands my guard at the news that came, and head inside with Jake*

Brady:  *not liking the news I follow Jacob and Embry back inside*

Carlisle:  *drives down the dirt road back towards home*

Views: 8

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service