Aro : -sits down at my throne as I wait their arrival...his thoughts rush through my mind constantly-

Jane: -walks with Alec into the throne room, a small smile lining my face as I bow to Master Aro- Good morning, Master.

Aro: -looks to Jane and Alec- Hello to you both. - Standing up from my throne as I walk towards you-

Jane: May I ask how you are, Master? -looks up into his eyes almost curiously as I continue to hold Alec's hand-

Aro: -looks to Jane- I am splendid my child. How are you dear?

Jane: -smiles innocently, glancing at Alec- I am well.

Alec*grips Jane's hand nodding to Master Aro*

Aro: -looks to you both as I gesture for Jane to give me her hand- Jane, May I?

Jane: -nods, slightly curious as to why he would require my thoughts- Of course, Master. - Takes his hand lightly, turning my gaze to Alec for but a fraction of a second-

Alec: *raises my brows slightly inquisitively*

Aro: -holding it firmly in my hands as traces of the same thoughts come before my eyes, knowing that the years has faded your memory of him and the possibility for his existence-

Aro: -releasing your hand gently as my thoughts become confirmed, looking towards Alec with the same gesture as Jane's- Alec, May I?

Alec: *nods* of course Master *extends my hand*

Aro: -taking your hands tightly into mine as the same memories become visible but from a different perspective, releasing your hand looking to you both-

Alec: Master?

Jane: -watches Master Aro curiously, my eyes moving from him to Alec almost rhythmically-

Aro: -looks to Alec and then to Jane- Everything is fine Alec and Jane. I must discuss something with Caius. I will speak to you both when need should arise.

Jane: -nods obediently, my curiosity rising further as I fall into another bow- Very well Master. Enjoy your morning. - Looks to Alec before turning to leave the room-

Caius: *sits in my chambers looking out the window*

Alec: *bows respectively* as you wish, Master *diverts my eyes, takes Jane's hand and exits the room*

Aro: -looking towards the servant as I tell him to Inform Caius that I want to speak with him at once-

Caius: *hears a knock on my door. As I answer it, a servant informs me that Aro wants to speak with me. Nodding, I head to the throne room*

Caius: *As I enter, I nod to Aro as I take my place in my throne*

Aro: -sits at my throne beside you- Hello Brother, I trust your day has found you well.

Caius: It has been a day....I threw things at annoying humans from my chambers...otherwise it was fine and how was your day

Aro: -smirks- Sulpicia informed me you events today. My day was certainly normal until this current event. – Seriously - I wish to discuss something with you Brother

Caius: *nods as I frown* what is it?

Aro: Someone by the name of Kaleb came to me today looking for twins. I read his thoughts to find he was indeed looking for Jane and Alec. He is here in our home, I sent him to a room for now.

Caius: *frowns* I see...well that is different....I thought they were the only two from the family.

Aro: -stands up as I pace in front of you- This entire knowledge of his existence has been kept from me Brother. It appears that he was thought as to be dead to the twins. So their minds completely blocked him out. Kaleb is there brother.

Aro: He is older than them so he was turned into our kind at an older age then the twins.

Caius: I see...well does he share a power as they do?

Aro: -smiles with this new knowledge- He is just as gifted as the twins Brother. He holds the power of persuasion, which I would like to have within our guard.

Caius: *shakes my head* that is a good thing but alas it is also dangerous...he could take control of even us brother.

Aro: -knows of your worries- He is not that trained with our way. It will take some getting use to, however his mind doesn’t seem unwilling to learn. His only purpose in this life is to find his siblings. They are apart of us so I am certain he will join.

Caius: *sighs* Aro you must remember that, while you do enjoy collecting these vampires like pets, even the nicest of pets turn against their master... You should be more careful dear brother.

Aro: -smiles- As I am sure of your constant worry for our position in this existence, Kaleb will make a tremendous addition to our family. I feel very certain that he will not harm us in anyway. Do not fear Brother.

Caius: *nods* It does not matter to me what you choose, as you will do as you wish anyway...I fear not for myself but for my wife.

Aro: -looks to you seriously- As I always am concerned of my wife’s well-being Brother. I am sure this will protect them more then it will harm our loves. - Sitting beside you once more at my throne-

Caius: *sighs* If you think it is best then do what you will do...I will be watching him as you already know

Aro: -nods in agreement- I count on that effort of yours Brother, as I would have it no other way.

Caius: *nods as I stand* May I go now Brother? I have some business to attend too in my chambers.

Aro: -stands with you- Good day

Caius: *Nods to Aro* Good day *walks out of the throne room and to my chambers*

Aro: -heads out of the throne room to my quarters-

Views: 11

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service