Carlisle - *stands against the wall in the livingroom, Esme in my arms*

Edward - *Bolts into the house, Squeezing Bella's hand, making my voice sound panicked* It's Renesmee!

Bella - Ness is at Jakes. She- she's hurt! She wants us all there immediately

Niles - -Looking up with my brow raised.-

Edward - *Looking at Carlisle, trying to show him hurt and panic in my eyes* Carlisle, please bring your bag, Hurry!

Carlisle - Let's go!

Emmett - ::jumping up: ness is hurt?

Edward - *Running my hands through my hair and fidgets* Please help her, Carlisle!

Niles - -Glancing to all of them, knowing their concern.- I will stay here with Alice... Go to her... -Nodding to Edward.- I hope things turn out well.

Edward - *Nods to Niles* Thank you Niles

edward - *Runs outside, pulling Bella with me, trying not to smile that our plan has worked*

Carlisle - *races into the garage with the others*

Niles - -Taking the moment to head up towards Alice's room, thinking a walk in order.-

Bella - *climbs in the car, beggin carlisle to hurry*

Emmett - ::helping Rose in and following, worried for Ness::

Edward - *Climbs in the front seat, closing the door behind me* Hurry carlisle, there isnt much time

Carlisle - *starts the engine and races out of the garage down the drive onto the main road* What happened? Do you have any information on the injury??

Edward - *Listens carefully as I hear their worried thoughts* Now Bella

Bella - *pulls my shield up and tightens it around my family to protect them* Okay

Esme - *places my hand on Carlisle's worried shoulder*

Edward -*Takes a deep breath* Carlisle, pull over

Carlisle - What? you said there's no time? *looks at Edward in alarm*

Edward - Renesmee isnt hurt. Please pull over and I will explain

Emmett - *holding Emmett's hand tight* Edward you lied to us about Ness? *mumbling*

Carlisle -What is this about? *pulls the car to the side of the road*

Esme - I don't understand *looks to Bella then Edward*

Rosalie - Ed why would you lie to us about Ness of all people?

Edward - I've been doing some digging on Niles. I havent been able to hear his thoughts the entire time he has been here. After speaking with Jasper, we've been doing some research, and we think Niles i a necromancer.

Esme - Niles? Are you sure?

Emmett - ::clenching my fist:: a necromancer...explains

Carlisle - *Shakes my head feeling some of the fog lessen* I don't know... *trails off*

Bella - *Nods* We are pretty sure. Edward explained it all to me, and it makes total sense. He hasnt had any affect on me, Edward or Jasper

Rosalie - *starting to feel slightly normal as I look to emmett and think about what Niles is* If this is true then, someone needs to tell Alice.

Esme - Necromancer? But wouldn't Alice see him for what he is?

Bella - No. He can mask himself from Alice.

Edward - *Runs a hand through my hair as I explain* Alice is already wanting to know so much about her past, so she is vulnerable.

Esme - *sits back against the seat feeling vulnerable* I can't believe our whole family is at risk we have to find him

Emmett - Find him and kill him for this.::shaking my head:: before he owrked his mojo I knew he was bad news

Bella - She wants to know her maker so badly, so that is why she believes this so much. She WANTS it! And he is playing on that.

Carlisle - She's in danger we must find her immediately

Carlisle - *puts the car in drive rushing back to the house*

Emmett - ::jumping out as carlisle parks the car and taking off to look for Alice::

Bella - *Jumps out of the car quickly and runs inside*

Edward - *Jumps out of the car following everyone inside*

Esme Jasper went that way *points* He's been through here recently

Jasper -*Moving quickly to follow Alice's scent, hearing her giggle not far off as her emotion begins to flow from the wood before me, so much stronger than before, quickening my pace.*

Bella - Follows everyone outside after jasper's scent*

Edward - *Follow's everyone back outside, and picks up Jaspers scent easily*

Jasper -*Feeling Alice's emotion and hearing her giggles, frowning as I notice the difference in the sound and emotion, hearing her extasy and yet feeling her horror, fear & defiance but above all sorrow. Finding her jacket on the ground and growling softly*

Esme - *Sticks close to Carlisle, the scent getting stronger*

Niles - -leaning over Alice with a smile, my hand rested on her perfect little hip as I lean in closer to her, leaning in to kiss her cheeks.*

Alice - *looking at Niles in hesitation and fear as hislips brush my cheek, feeling his force trap me there, keeping me there* Niles..I...

Rosalie - *running through brush as I look, hoping we find Alice soon*

Bella - *Holding tight to my shield, making sure my family is protected and that there is no holes for Niles to break through*

Jasper -*Pushing through the woods and finding Alice and Niles upon the forest floor, my eyes going wide as I take in the scene of him kissing at her flesh, a growl tearing through my throat as she protests mentally and physically gives in.*

Edward - *continues to run, following Jaspers scent knowing I'm ahead of my family*

Jasper - *Moving quickly to knock him off of her without thought.*

Niles -Losing focus of my control over Alice as the feral snarl tears from the side, barely having time to react as I am tackled aside-

Alice - *rolling to the side as I watch Jasper take Niles, a wash of relief washing over me as I know he will protect me and yet now fear taking me once more, not wanting Jasper to hurt*

Edward - *Picks up on Jaspers thought, Knows Jasper has found Niles*

Jasper - *Growling as I look at Niles, crouching low as the scum prepares to fight me.* I told you not to touch her.

Niles - -Moving into my own crouch and growling in turn at the wartorn vampire. Allowing a smirk as I use my gift over him, easing him, the smirk failing after a second.-

Esme - I hear them *presses forward at top speed*

Carlisle -*nods at Esme, jumping over fallen timber and brush*

Jasper - *Snarling and attacking him, my hands moving to tear at him as he tries to force his gift on me, feeling it strongly.*

Niles - -Unable to keep up the concentration as he attacks once more, ducking his hands but his hits still connecting enough to jar me.-

Bella - *Runs towards the sound of the fight, still holding tight to my shield*

Jasper - *Moving to hit him once more as he blocks, unable to control the snarls from my mouth as I do. My own gift coming to play as I begin to ease him just as he attempted me.* It's not so fun is it.

Niles - -Moving quickly to kick at him as he is unsuspecting, his gift barely causing me to react- Please, you call that control?

Alice - *watching in horror as my visions showing too many paths, keeping watch as best I can. Just wanting my Jasper safe*

Jasper - *Falling back at his actions, throwing another punch at him, my hand connecting with him as he dodges again, cussing as he is not seemingly harmed.*

Niles - -Wincing as I feel the strength in his hit, finding then my moment however, my gift shooting out to him as I push past his anger to repress his own gift on him, making him feel nothing, throwing him off.-

Jasper - *Stumbling suddenly as I feel a block take me, unable to form any fighting plans, unable to access my powers, falling back startled.*

Niles --Taking the moment of his distraction to wrap my arm around his neck, ready to end it all as I prepare to defeat him.-

Emmett - ::catching the sounds of a fight as I run into a clearing and see Niles and Jasper, never pausing to think as I run and tackle Niles::

Edward *breaks into a clearing, and I see Niles and Jasper fighting*

Niles - -Snarling as I am once more tackled from my purpose.-

Carlisle - *rushes up behind Edward and Emmett, holds my hand out quickly assessing the danger*

Jasper - *Falling to my knees instantly as pain gushes through my mind, all emotion and thought running back to me in one, causing a painful reaction as my hands move to my head, unable to gain composure.*

Esme - *gasps and instinctively pushes forward , Carlisle's arm stopping me*

Edward - *watches Emmett tackle Niles*

Bella - *Runs over to Alice* Alice, are you alright? *throws my shield out and tightens it around her*

Alice - *moving to Jasper at vampire speed as I take him in my arms, cradling him and kissing him anywhere I can to make him feel better* Jazzy...oh no..Jazzy...are you okay?

Jasper - *Cussing as the pain in my head caused from all the emotion becomes unbearable*

Alice - *looking up to Bella for a moment and nodding, more concerned for Jasper as I look to him once more, holding him tight*

Niles --Punching at Emmett, realizing he is no longer under my spell.-

Carlisle - *Starts a fire in the center of the clearing*

Emmett - ::swinging a fist as I try to take out Niles using all my strength::

Rosalie - *rushing into the clearing as I see the fight,worried for Emmett and looking to Alice*

Niles - -His hand connecting causing a crack through my features, a snarl taking me as the pain shows, suddenly grabbing at the larger vampire and throwing him across the clearing and into the trees, locking him down with anger.-

Esme - *adds branches and watches as the fire blazes*

Bella - *expands my shield out, throwing it over jasper, and tightens it back in*

Edward - *watches as Niles tossess Emmett, I charge in growling and tackle Niles*

Emmett - ::crumbling to the ground unable to move, a string of profanities running in my head::

Niles --turning to face Edward, a growl leaving me as I shoot out my gift towards him.- Why are you so stubborn? -Feeling him resist as we begin to fight hand to hand.-

Carlisle - *waits and watches as my sons take care of the inpending problem*

Rosalie - Emmett! *running over to drop at the ground next to him*

Edward - *Seeing an opening I aim for Niles's head, my fist connects*

Bella - *inspects my shield, making sure it is secure around my family as I watch the fight before me*

Niles - -Growling as another crack appears, my own hit going wild into his arm, trying to gain my senses as he fights me, his difference showing me that I will no doubt lose. Cussing.-

Alice - *hearing noise in the background, only seeing Jasper wounded in my arms as i hold him even closer to me.*

Carlisle - *waits by the fire, knowing the outcome will be in our family's favor*

Edward - *continuing to fight even though I do not land every hit. I see another opening, and manage to knock out Nile' s footing, moving him to his knees*

Niles - -Falling to my knees at his kick, trying to move fast but failing. Knowing my hand to hand skills are less than par.-

Emmett - ::regaining my strength and running after Niles again::

Edward -*Knows we have this and soon Niles will be no more as I have him rather pinned*

Niles - -Struggling against his hold but finding him stronger.-

Rosalie - *clasping his head between my arms and twisting till it breaks off, bringing the vampires life to and end*

Emmett - ::glancing to Rose as she rips the vampires head off:: Babe

Emmett - ::shaking my head:; babe I really wanted to rip his head off but Woo!

Edward - *Glances at Emmett* There are other parts. We need to him on the fire.

Rosalie - *smirking as I drop the head in the fire* you have you be faster

Emmett - ::growling as I rip his arms off, leaving pieces for Ed::

Carlisle - *Stands by the fire feeling slight remorse for a life wasted but knowing there was no other option*

Edward - *Takes the rest of Nile's body and tosses it on the fire. I then move to stand beside Bella as I watch the body burn*

Emmett - :: dropping each part into the fire before stepping back to watch::

Jasper - *Resting my hands to the ground, trying to regain my composure, my power beginning to grow back to normal but the pain as though a bottle were smashed inside releasing all of it at once.*

Alice - *looking down at jasper as I rock him in my arms, tearless sobs leaving my lips as I cry out to Jasper* i am so sorry...all I did, all I've done to you..and you are hurt now..

Esme - *watches with satisfaction, knowing what this monster has done to our family* Carlisle *grasps your hand*

Bella - *Slowly releases my shield, sighing deeply, glad it is over*

Rosalie - *standing beside Emmett to watch the fire but glancing at Alice. A distant memory striking me as I realize what almost happened to her*

Rosalie - *instantly running over to grab Alice in a hug* we will get through this

Carlisle - *puts my arm around Esme's shoulders, relief washing over me realisation setting in that we are once again, safe*

Alice - *feeling guilt as I look to my husband and family* I am so sorry..he just..I did not know...

Edward -*relief washes over me as I realized I can hear all of my family again. *

Emmett - ::picking up a stick to poke at the fire making sure he is dead:: burn man, burn like a smore

Carlisle - Jasper *kneels by his side* Look at me

Jasper - *Cussing under my breath at the pain in my head still stinging. Looking at Carlisle vaguely.* I'll be alright...

Carlisle -*helps Jasper to his feet* Let's get you back to the house

Alice - *nodding to my family before turning my attentions to Jasper, seeing his pain. Wanting to make it all go away. Holding him closer still*

Jasper - *Clamboring to my feet with Carlisle's help before shaking him off, feeling Alice holding me anyway she can. Instantly aware of what almost happened, leaning down to grab her scooping her up in my arms, ignoring the stinging in my head.*

Emmett - ::poking some more as smoke fills the sky he is definitely deader than Lindsey Lohans career.::frowning as I see Jas and Alice::

Esme -*laughs at Emmett's comments, shaking my head* Let's go home

Jasper - *Pushing past Rosalie and Esme without a second glance to the fire, carrying Alice back towards the house, only stumbling a little.*

Rosalie - *stepping aside so Jas can be close to Alice and moving to take Emmetts hand* stop Emmett

Alice - *looking up to Jasper as he carries me in his arms* Jasper, you are hurt..be careful...i don't want you in any more pain..

Edward - *slides an arm around Bella* Let's go home

Jasper - *Shaking my head with a wince.* No. I am fine.

Bella - *Laughs softly at Emmett wrapping an arm around Edward's waist* Okay, Love. You alright?

Emmett - ::nodding to Ed as I check the fire once more and wrap my arms around Rosie's waist to follow back home::

Edward -*looks at Bella* Fine now.

Bella - *Turns back to look at the fire, and spits on it* Bye Niles

Rosalie - *following home as I worry about Alice,knowing she will need someone to just be there*

Jasper - *Carrying her quickly to the house, opening the front door and leaving it open as I carry her up in silence.*

Alice - *resting my head as I bury it in Jasper's neck, closing my eyes as I wrap my arms around him*

Emmett - ::breaking off to take a seat in the den while watching Rose continue to follow Jasper and Alice upstairs::

Jasper - *Kicking open the door and carrying Alice to the bed. Laying her down.*

Rosalie - *following behind to sit at the edge of the bed, ignoring any complaints*

Jasper - *Moving away from Alice and glancing to Rose, nodding to her.*

Alice - *my arms reaching for his as I call out* No..stay with me..I need you Jasper, don't leave me...

Jasper - *Sighing as I look at her, nodding and moving to lay behind her on the bed, holding her as Rosalie holds her hand. Comforting her silently*

Alice - *closing my eyes as I take in the comfort of Jasper and Rose, thankful it is all over*

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

*claps* Yayy, ding dong the witch - (in this case Niles) is dead!
Ditto
YES! That scum Niles is dead!!!
*smiles* I'm glad nobody has to worry about that scum anymore *claps*

RSS

Administrators

Your site Administrators:

Carlisle Cullen MD

Carmen Denali

- Esme Cullen

Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.

Discussion Forum

Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions

Games

Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2024   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service