My friend wants to sue the monster Energy Drink company

#1 you can't sue monster energy drink company..Your the one who was buying them for your nephew.That is why he is in the hospital throwing up blood from bleeding ulcers.Who's fault is that?Not the Company's fault.If you take that company to court,The judge will just laugh you & tell you the same thing that i am saying right now.It's your fault for buying them for your 15 year old nephew.Get real..Seriously!!!

Views: 10


You need to be a member of Cullens Online to add comments!

Join Cullens Online


Your site Administrators:

-Carlisle Cullen MD

-Carmen Denali


-Alice Cullen

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to report a rule violation, please contact an Admin by clicking on their name and sending them an email.




Site Basics

New to the site? Please start here! Rules and important starting out information.

6 discussions


Games - Just for Fun!

4 discussions

Get Involved

Itching to act or have a great idea for a storyline? Share with us here.

1 discussions

© 2020   Created by Carlisle Cullen MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service